Favorite Signatures

Discussion in 'Graphics Showcase' started by ReppinTheD, Dec 26, 2006.

1. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

This may or may not work - it all depends on your input.So - I'm going to list 25 things (players, teams). We have to go out and find three of your favorite sigs for each player. Every time you find a great sig for one of the players on the list you post it here and we'll compile a big list.When collecting signatures, make sure you get the name of the artist.If you don't agree with a nomination, than you need 2 more people to agree with you to have it taken off.You will copy and paste the template every post you make with a new added signature.LIST:1. Dwayne Wadea. [​IMG]b. [​IMG]c. [​IMG]2. LeBron Jamesa. [​IMG]b.b.3. Carmelo Anthonya.b.b.4. Gilbert Arenasa. [​IMG] - fat jedb. [​IMG] - lakerskb8c.5. Kobe Bryanta. [​IMG] - KBIDBb. [​IMG] - KBIDBb.6. Michael Jordana. [​IMG] - OCBb.c.7. Chris Paula. [​IMG] - ReppinTheDb.c.8. Dwight Howarda.b.c.9. Shaquille O'Neala.b.c.10. Allen Iversona. [​IMG] - MindGameb.c.12. Tracy McGradya. [​IMG] - NIKb. [​IMG] - N4Sc.13. Yao Minga.b.c.14. Ben Wallacea. [​IMG] - kkespnb. [​IMG] - NIKc.15. Kevin Garnetta. [​IMG]b. [​IMG] - Miran2c.16. Amare Stoudamirea.b.c.17. Nate Robinsona.b.c.18. Michael Redda.b.c.19. Dirk Nowitzkia. [​IMG] - Mav4Lifeb.c.20. Vince Cartera. [​IMG]b.c.21. Chicago Bulls (any player on the bulls - past or present)22. LA Lakers (any player on the lakers - past or present)23. Dallas Mavericks (any player on the mavs - past or present)24. New York Knicks (any player on the Knicks - past or present)25. Miscellaneous (Anything)a. [​IMG] - Bill.GFXb. [​IMG] - Billa GFXc. [​IMG] - lakerskb8

2. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

Can you post your own sigs?

3. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

Yeah. If you really believe it's the best you've seen.

4. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

I dont get it. So we are making our own lists? Or you are going to add them?

5. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ Dec 26 2006, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I dont get it. So we are making our own lists? Or you are going to add them?</div>No you're going to add it to the main list in the first post.

6. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

hmm good idea but can you imagine how long it will take some people to load all those sigs once that list is full.....

7. ElMaster

ElMaster BBW Elite Member

Well fat_jed's Arenas sig definitely has to be there, but deadlyfire got hacked so I can't get the sig

8. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clangus @ Dec 26 2006, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hmm good idea but can you imagine how long it will take some people to load all those sigs once that list is full.....</div>lol hopefully there aren't many 28kbps people still out there.

9. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

OK Gilbert Arenas:[​IMG]-fat jed

10. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ Dec 26 2006, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>OK Gilbert Arenas:[​IMG]-fat jed</div>Yeah that def is the best Gil sig I've ever seen.

11. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

missalaneous:[​IMG]by grizzfantaylorI love it

12. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

eh I don't think thats THE best miscellaneous sig out there...I need 2 more people to take off that nomination.

13. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ReppinTheD @ Dec 26 2006, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>eh I don't think thats THE best miscellaneous sig out there...</div>well I do

14. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Kobe Bryant[​IMG]-KBIDBT-Mac[​IMG]-Nik[​IMG]-N4S

15. Showtime32

Showtime32 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ Dec 26 2006, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kobe Bryant[​IMG]-KBIDB</div> KBIDB is my boy...I think this signature is better then his previous Kobe sigs. :dunno: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

One of my fav AI sigs:by mindgame[​IMG]

17. .mastro

.mastro BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ReppinTheD @ Dec 26 2006, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>One of my fav AI sigs:by mindgame[​IMG]</div>Nice!!!! :happy0144: :dribble:

18. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Misc:[​IMG]-Bill.GFX

19. .mastro

.mastro BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ Dec 26 2006, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Misc:[​IMG]-Bill.GFX</div>ewww MSF sucks :shifty2: :happy0144:

20. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

btw who agrees with me that this isnt the best Misc. Sig?I need 2 more people:[​IMG]