Favorite Wrestle

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by LakerBlood, Aug 31, 2007.

1. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissonance19)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Yeah, I would love to see it too. And I don't think Sting is against going to WWE like some people believe. He once said in an interview I saw, it was just something that just never seemed to happen and never say never. But he supposedly wants to retire after his contract is up in TNA soon. Maybe he could show up for one more match. JR said on his blog, he couldn't imagine Sting not getting elected to HOF since it's now just a wrestling HOF and not just WWE. So, we might see something eventually.</p></div>

Also,Bill Goldberg wants to wrestle again, the thing is he wanted to go to TNA sense he's really close friend Sting was in it, but news came in that Bill Goldberg would never work for TNA sense Spike TV canceled his show Bullrun and he got mad. So if Goldberg ever decides to wrestle again it will be in the WWE, Like I said before WWE is trying to get Goldberg and Sting to return to WWE at the same time. </p>

2. Big Frame

Big Frame Well-Known Member

I miss watching Jericho, guy allways made me laugh. I like AJ Styles, Christian Cage, big Stiener fan.

3. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ed the Decider)</div><div class='quotemain'>I miss watching Jericho, guy allways made me laugh. I like AJ Styles, Christian Cage, big Stiener fan.</div></p>

Well according to the news Jerico said he wants to wrestle again in the WWE and is supposed to be in the ring pretty soon, and theres rumors saying AJ Styles is coming to WWE also. </p>

</p>

4. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

Why would they want to bring Styles over? Great talent, but he's gonna be gonna get buried in the WWE talent.</p>

-Petey</p>

5. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

I'm not sure why AJ Styles really wants to be in the WWE either nor why WWE wants him? He probaly had problems in TNA..... but I'm not really sure though, It was a rumor.

6. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBlood)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not sure why AJ Styles really wants to be in the WWE either nor why WWE wants him? He probaly had problems in TNA..... but I'm not really sure though, It was a rumor.</div>

I see, I guess he would be a fit in ECW or Smackdown.</p>

-Petey</p>

7. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBlood)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not sure why AJ Styles really wants to be in the WWE either nor why WWE wants him? He probaly had problems in TNA..... but I'm not really sure though, It was a rumor.</div>

I see, I guess he would be a fit in ECW or Smackdown.</p>

-Petey </p> </div>

Not sure really what AJ Styles wrestling style is? I don't know if he's hardcore or not because I don't watch TNA that much, but yeah I agree with you that he would probaly fit in ECW or Smackdown. But I would prefer Smackdown more. </p>

8. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Even though Bret Hart is my favourite of all time, the best moment for me as a wrestling fan was when Wrestlemania was in Toronto, and the fans defiantly cheered for Hogan and booed The Rock. The thundering ovation for Hogan as he came out, probably his last parade as a superstar, still gives me chills. Also, I'm pretty sure that Hogan said it was the highlight of his entire career.

9. shookem

shookem Still not a bust

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Real)</div><div class='quotemain'>

I really, really want to see Sting in the WWE.</p>

One of those unbelievable things you thought you'd never see.</p>

</div></p>

I'm with you bud... I'm still waiting for the next time I hear "Riddle me this, riddle me that ..."</p>

</p>

10. pegs

pegs My future wife.

11. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'>

does anyone remember that WWF video game for sega??</p>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_RAW_%28video_game%29</p>

i used to always be doink and smack with him. loved that game. </p></div>

Not sure to tell you the truth but I have played one from Playstion 1 called Smackdown something I dont remember. </p>

12. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Current Favorites- John Cena, Undertaker(back survivor series Apparently,)</p>

Of all time- The Rock, Stonecold, Bret Hart, Owen Hart(R.I.P) Eddie Guerrero(R.I.P) And Chris Benoit(R.I.P)</p>