Feeling Bad for Cavs fans

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by olskoolfunktitude, May 19, 2006.

1. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

I'm not a Pistons fan and I really am not trying to talk trash. Cleveland has a chance to win this series. Lebron is capable of taking over a game by himself even against Detroit. But if you're a Piston fan, can you really be doubting that the Wallace and co are gonna be able to pull it together and shut them down from here out? Id sya if cleveland is gonna win it HAS to be tonight. I think if it goes back to detroit the pistons just blow them out because well....because their starting 5 is a lot better than Clevelands and they have experience winning (against better teams than the Cavs) in this situation. I wouldnt be surprised to see the Pistons do what they did against the Lakers and give Lebron whatver he wants but absolutely shut down everyone else on the team. All I'm saying is, it sucks for the Cleveland fans getting their hopes all up because detroit has basically not been giving it their all for three games and yet theyre still in a position to win.
    on the other hand tho i suppose its better to have hopes dashed than not ot have hope at all which is what it looked like after game 2...[​IMG]

2. Heat4Life

Heat4Life JBB JustBBall Member

I agree on all accounts and I think that LeBron is gonna have to have a dominant performance if they're gonna pull it out. I still have the Pistons in 7, originally 6.

3. rip-city

rip-city JBB JustBBall Member

Now Pistons have forced game 7, chances are looking slim for Lebron and the cavs. I agree that the pistons are just gona shut down all the other players and let lebron try win the game by himself.

4. bball_spida

bball_spida JBB JustBBall Member

I think the stage is set for someone to step up. Really the stage is set for Lebron to take over the game and lead his cavs past the favourites for the championship. I can see him doing it and he knows he must do it to advance past the pistons. The stage was set for an upset in theyre home court. Now its at the Palace. Game 7s reveal true character. Lebron will be ready, i feel he can take the pressure that hes had on him since he was young and get the win. Tough game to win though, the pistons will be ready, u can guaransheed that!

5. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

This will be tough, as i want my hometeam to win and all, but this when Cleveland stepped up last time....when everyone thought Detroit was gonnna win for sure

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Cavs had their chance, they are not winning game 7 in the toughest building in the NBA. Yes they won game 5...but game 7's are completely different ball games. Pistons backs are still against the wall, where they normally shine.

7. Brasco

Brasco JBB JustBBall Member

Whatever happens give the cavs some credit remember all the sweep talk they wouldn't do anything against the mighty pistons. They've exceeded alot of expectation and have proven that a 64 win team isn't invincible.

8. RipCity

RipCity JBB JustBBall Member

They've proven they can beat the best team in the league when they play horrible basketball and the Refs might as well put on LeBron jerseys, cuz they sure as hell seem like his #1 fan. The last foul that was called in Game 6 made it painfully obvious who the NBA wants to advance and it really makes me sick. LeBron deserves some credit for playing insane during this series, but their supporting cast is kinda pathetic. Fact is if the Pistons played Piston basketball this series we'd be talking about a sweep or a 4-1 victory..

Good luck in Game 7, lol [​IMG]

9. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

Man that was some game 6. I gotta admit i was rooting for cleveland towards the end. it just would have been some great story. But liike Allnet said, that was their chance. Detroit is going to obliterate them in game 7. Ill be surprised if they win by less than 15