Fernando Torres

Discussion in 'Liverpool FC' started by Hudge, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Hudge

Hudge Active Member

Fernando Torres and pals

A good start forTorres 3 goals in 5(?) games.And some assists.So whoever said he'll only come good in thelast quarter is wrong so... HA!Kuyt is a good player who tries really hard and gets loads of assists. He sets the standards for work rate and his strike partners keep up, I've never seen the Liverpool strikers work so hard before Kuyt came, I reckon Rafa has said to the strikers, I want you all to work as hard as Dirk otherwise you won't play.Crouch is proven in Europe and causes a different type of problems for defenders, he doesn't play much and McClaren is always whinging about us so I think he should pay us to play Crouchio.Voronin was free! He's a very intelligent player with pace, power and goals. And I think he's more of a Wayne Rooney type, as in lots of assists and a few goals.</p>

Babel is very tricksy he gives the ball away a lot but he scored a worldie goal against Derby. He has pace, and Rafa is probably getting him to work on his strength. I think he'll play mainly on the wing though.</p>

</p>

2. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Torres was always going to get you the goals. Voronin was free so can't argue with that really, and babel will be a great Van Nistleroy type striker I.E. poaching goals.

3. Colonel Ronan

Colonel Ronan Continue...?

Control Center analyst
    Yeah, Torres is sick.

4. ftorres

ftorres Member

Torres great vournin looks a ace free;D</p>