Financially Speaking

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by S_Gurad, Aug 13, 2007.

1. S_Gurad

S_Gurad BBW Elite Member

What are your goals finacially?</p>

Do you plan on investing in stock, bonds, real estate?</p>

Got an IRA Already?</p>

how do you save money?</p>

I Plan on getting in on the stock market game or the Option market. I've been doin a lot of reading and studying. However, I am not satisfied with my knowledge on investing yet before i set up a brokerage account. I don't Know about real estate but if i end up doing good with my stocks I may go into real estate. I really want to make a hell of a lot of money and retire early because retail jobs n salary based jobs wont cut it from my point of view. Leeching off my moms educational benefits will be over next year when I turn 23. No Dental health or Vision benfits... damn. Graphic-Web Designing alone wont cut it especially with the health issues i have already. I'm steppin it up mayne.</p>

Let me know what yall doin or if yall just lovin life as it is and going wit the flow.</p>

2. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

one word.</p>

</p>

</p>

manwhoring.</p>

3. S_Gurad

S_Gurad BBW Elite Member

lol i forgot to put freeloading in there

4. Денг Гордон

Денг Гордон Member

I'm going to be taking out a large student loan and going into debt.</p>

After college, I don't really care. As long as I make around 40k+ a year, I can live happily. </p>

Of course, anything more than that would be greatly appreciated. </p>

I'm mildly interested in the stock market. Not sure if I would gamble money in it though. My family has done nothing but lose money in the stock market, and lots of it. But obviously some people have their great successes. </p>

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>

one word.</p>

</p>

</p>

manwhoring. </p>

</div></p>

</p>

man whoring is two words....</p>

6. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

man whoring is two words, but manwhoring is one.

7. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>man whoring is two words, but manwhoring is one.</div></p>

</p>

man whoring is two words....manwhoring is not a word, its just a jumble of letters </p>

8. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>man whoring is two words, but manwhoring is one.</div></p>

</p>

man whoring is two words....manwhoring is not a word, its just a jumble of letters </p>

</div></p>

</p>

As much as I'd like to think someone named "TheBeef" would be right on a matter like this, it's a portmanteau word. </p>

9. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    The Beef is two words...</p>

</p>

10. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BG7 Lavigne)</div><div class='quotemain'>

After college, I don't really care. As long as I make around 40k+ a year, I can live happily. </p>

I'm mildly interested in the stock market. Not sure if I would gamble money in it though. My family has done nothing but lose money in the stock market, and lots of it. But obviously some people have their great successes. </p>

</div></p>

Set higher goals. Unless someone is gonna leave you a home, it's awfully tough anyway in the US to raise/have a family of 2/3 on that.</p>

-Petey</p>

11. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S_Guard)</div><div class='quotemain'>

What are your goals finacially?</p>

Do you plan on investing in stock, bonds, real estate?</p>

Got an IRA Already?</p>

how do you save money?</p>

I Plan on getting in on the stock market game or the Option market. I've been doin a lot of reading and studying. However, I am not satisfied with my knowledge on investing yet before i set up a brokerage account. I don't Know about real estate but if i end up doing good with my stocks I may go into real estate. I really want to make a hell of a lot of money and retire early because retail jobs n salary based jobs wont cut it from my point of view. Leeching off my moms educational benefits will be over next year when I turn 23. No Dental health or Vision benfits... damn. Graphic-Web Designing alone wont cut it especially with the health issues i have already. I'm steppin it up mayne.</p>

Let me know what yall doin or if yall just lovin life as it is and going wit the flow. </p>

</div></p>

I'm 29. When I was younger, in college, I invested in stocks. When it was all said and done, made out even. </p>

Personally I'm a much bigger fan of real estate investments. If you can buy a multi-family zones house/building, you might get away with putting the down, and having the monthly income cover your mortage costs, and in the long run paid retirement (as a supplement to social security and other sources of $$$). With property, you can turn aroun, take out equity against it to put down for other buildings/homes of that type. Start off early enough and you should be able to pay for your kids' (if you are inclined to have them) college/university, and set yourself up for earlier retirement. </p>

-Petey</p>

12. Денг Гордон

Денг Гордон Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BG7 Lavigne)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div></p>

Set higher goals. Unless someone is gonna leave you a home, it's awfully tough anyway in the US to raise/have a family of 2/3 on that.</p>

-Petey </p>

</div></p>

I hope that my girlfriend can make 100,000 per year or so. (if we stick together), to support a family. </p>

I'd definitely love to make more than 40,000 a year, but just being realisticly its hard to get started in the film industry, and takes some time to establish yourself.</p>

I'm not too worried though. I've done well at everything I've done so far, so I think I should be pretty financially sound. </p>

</p>

13. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BG7 Lavigne)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BG7 Lavigne)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div></p>

-Petey </p>

</div></p>

I hope that my girlfriend can make 100,000 per year or so. (if we stick together), to support a family. </p>

I'd definitely love to make more than 40,000 a year, but just being realisticly its hard to get started in the film industry, and takes some time to establish yourself.</p>

I'm not too worried though. I've done well at everything I've done so far, so I think I should be pretty financially sound. </p>

</p>

</div></p>

</p>

Step up, be the man of the house, and wear the pants.</p>

14. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</p>

</div></p>

</p>

As much as I'd like to think someone named "TheBeef" would be right on a matter like this, it's a portmanteau word. </p>

</div></p>

</p>

Im not going around claiming thebeef is a word</p>

15. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

[quote name='TheBeef'][quote name='Kid Chocolate'][quote name='TheBeef']

[quote name='Kid Chocolate']man whoring is two words, but manwhoring is one.[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

Im not going around claiming thebeef is a word </p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

PORTMANTEAU</p>

16. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

</p>

PORTMANTEAU </p>

</div></p>

If it aint in webstersdictionary, im not going to rocogniseit....seems like a lot of bullshit to me</p>

17. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</p>

PORTMANTEAU </p>

</div></p>

If it aint in webstersdictionary, im not going to rocogniseit....seems like a lot of bullshit to me </p>

</div></p>

</p>

Because manwhoring would be websters dictionary.</p>

</p>

Untwist your panties, relax.</p>

18. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

</p>

</p>

</div></p>

</p>

shouldn't it be: Untwistyour pantiesrelax?</p>

19. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</p>

</p>

</div></p>

</p>

shouldn't it be: Untwistyour pantiesrelax? </p>

</div></p>

</p>

No, I think it's stfu, stop being a tool.</p>

20. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!