First of all, the Spurs are trash.

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by KingSpeed, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Mediocre Man

Mediocre Man Mr. SportsTwo

Not playing the victim. Stating what happened. If someone wants to call me a troll then fine, I guess? But Slys post sounded ignorant because it said we won and trolls like me wete nowhere to be found. Even though I was literally postingvthe entire game, and post game. Then we get this thread, which is trolling, and not a peep.

So people who defend themselves are victims in your supior mind?

2. Boob-No-More

Boob-No-More Why you no hire big man coach?

I didn't even read the game thread until just now. Thanks god the game was on ESPN last night. I'm traveling and visiting family and was able to watch it at my brother's house. He doesn't have internet. So, no game thread for me. It was refreshing, but as I was watching it, in my mind, I knew exactly how the game thread would go. I just read all 26 pages. I was right. So predictable.

And come on, you went on and on defending an obvious troll yesterday. BTW, where is or daily thread from Portland2014 this morning? Oh, that's right we won. Hard to troll the fan base after a road win against one of the best teams in the league.

You defended yourself fine in that thread. Not sure why you felt the need to carry it forward here.

You seem to have a problem with Eric. You have started threads specifically to mock him in the past (and yes, that is trolling). Maybe you should just put him on ignore, or maybe not read his obvious sunshine and rainbows threads. Did you honestly not know what you were going to see when you opened this thread? I'm pretty sure you just opened it so you'd have something to complain about. Hence, the victim card. Nobody called you a troll in this thread.

BNM

3. Sinobas

Sinobas Banned User BANNED

Well, it would have been like a 15 point win of Nurk had made those close in shots.

4. BlazerWookee

BlazerWookee UNTILT THE DAMN PINWHEEL!

Gear Finisher
    [​IMG]

5. riverman

riverman Writing Team

The Spurs confused everybody last night....Pop rested his starters even though they played big minutes