First pre-season game vs Lakers?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Warriorfansnc93, Oct 8, 2005.

1. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    Murphy and Dunleavy played lots of minutes with the 2nd team in the second half. Dunleavy got in foul trouble early and didn't play much with the starters.

2. Duckmyster

Duckmyster JBB JustBBall Member

My 2cents
    The Warriors are going to be in a lot of trouble if they lose Baron Davis for any significant amount of time. You could see the difference when he was in and out of the game.
    Troy Murphy is a player that other teams would like on their team. I know that he is not all nba defense but you are going to get double digits in scoring, rebounding and that translate to starting the fast break = easy points.
    J-rich needs to take a more assertive defensive mindset specially againts kobe bryant.
    Adonal Foyle What can I say he's been dogged for making a lot of money and not deserving it, but I will tell you that he showed a lot of pride and heart last night. He knows that he got a lot to prove to all the naysayers.
    Overall the Warriors need to get out of the lovefest with the 3point shot and take it to the rack and make the other teams foul them.

3. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Its interesting that Phil Jackson said he didnt care about winning the game yet when the Warriors got to within one point of the lead he chose to play Odom over McKie (or any other scrub who can play point). Odom entered the game with 3 minutes left in the fourth and had 7 points at the time, when the game ended he had 16. Im not going to get worked up over the loss but I just dont want any crazed fans coming here and saying that we are making excuses and we cant beat the Lakers.

4. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

Maybe Phil is just competetive...

5. upsidedownside7

upsidedownside7 JBB JustBBall Member

BTW:

What was up with that thing on Dunleavy's lip? If that "facial hair" was an attempt to masculinize himself, he failed miserably. What in the world was he thinking? That was more shocking than the 35 ft 3 pointer he took. Just for that I'm not going to defend him the rest of the day.

6. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Either Barnett convinced Dunleavy to grow the mustache to be more like him or Dunleavy convinced himself to do it to be more manly like the guy on the Brawny Man package of paper towels. Either way it's really hard to put "tough" and "Dunleavy Jr." all in the same sentence, unless we're saying, "Jeez, it's tough to figure out if Dunleavy Jr. is a "post-op" or "pre-op". [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old habits never die. (The evidence is really piling up on MDJ. Is it time to go wild???)

7. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

If he goes Wild again, I'm afraid it might be his lower garments

8. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">If he goes Wild again, I'm afraid it might be his lower garments</div>

Then Barnett could die a happy man.

9. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

Barnett will be the one to catch the clothes hahaha

10. mylie10

mylie10 JBB JustBBall Member

Barnett helped him get dressed. I think Duns growing the Barn stache, so he'll fit in at all the cool joints Barnsy hangs in.