First time in a long time I'm excited about our farm

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Jul 9, 2017.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

This team had too many fat cats. Lazy. Don't play hard all the time. Can't win a cup with assclowns like that. Andersson was a franchise changing pick. Chytil is another relentless motor guy. Zborovskiy is that type of player. Gropp is a high effort player. So is Ryan Graves. Day is a franchise talent player. If his work ethic and fitness can stay strong, he's an elite talent. Team that went to the finals had hungry players. The last few years it didn't. It was obvious. Fast, Zucc, McDonagh, Hank, these are the hungry players. On the reasons I love G. Fontaine as a prospect. Does all the dirty work needed to win. Kovacs is a player like that. Hopefully, he can have a good second year in the AHL. The Stepan trade better light a fire under Kreider, Miller and Hayes. They should see it as a warning. Don't play hard. You're fucked. Miller to me played hard. Hayes brought him down in the playoffs. Though, I think JT's effort could be more consistent. Kreider. He's just dumb. He still doesn't realize he should be 35-35 in the bank.

2. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

As long as they don't start handing out long term contracts with NTC's then these young players will stay hungry.

3. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

In 18-19' I think Andersson, Gropp and Graves/Day work their way in, and the year after I think Chytil may be ready. This year Pionk/Bereglazov and DeAngelo will battle for D spots but I don't see a rookie forward being ready. Andersson isn't all that far off but he's still very young.

4. kreidertime

Holden for sure must be traded. Love to get a 2nd for him in 2018. That would give us 3 seconds in a very strong draft. That would be huge to rebuilding our farm further. Graves is ready. The key to this entire thing is trading Staal. At this point, if he won't except a trade I would buy him out. You will save the money on playing two kids like Graves and DeAngelo on the third paring for a couple of years. Let's face it. McDonagh is a goner after this year because of the cap. Brooks as usually ripping off my posting ideas on OTG. I posted this 5 days ago. He will bring back a super high draft pick or number 1 center type. Team is stacked on the left side on D going forward.

5. kreidertime

The best is when retard anti-NY fans on HF talk about how Graves won't return a 3rd line center. If Gorton traded Graves for a 3rd line center he should have his balls cut off.

6. Ranger71

Wouldn't mind signing Stastny and maybe dealing Hayes next summer. Zib/Stastny/Bozak/4th line guy is pretty solid though Zib isn't an optimum 1st C. Maybe someone would take Staal/Hayes in a package. Carolina maybe. Work Gropp and Andersson in in 2018.

7. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

Rangers traded 2018 2nd round pick to Detroit for Brendan Smith. They obtained Ottawa's 2018
    2nd pick for Derrick Brassard. Unless they obtained another 2nd round pick, Rangers only own
    one 2018 2nd pick.

8. kreidertime

Think you are right. Dumbazzz traded our second round pick. I like Smith but another example of Gorton overpaying in deals. Guess when they trade McDonagh he will get it back. McDonagh deal should get us in the top 7 again.

9. Ranger71

Brooks is so far behind other news sources and rumors it's time he be honest with himself and retire. It's not 1992 anymore, but i guess the NYP has no idea so he'll continue getting a paycheck.