Event Friday is Big! (NBA draft drawing)

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Wizard Mentor, Apr 12, 2017.

1. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Plus Brodie is deep. Throw in the fact he's a fellow Taurus, I gotta support that.

You can tell this kid has good head on his shoulders. Team player, strong commitment to improvement. Great work ethic, should be a great fit to this teams culture, instant chemistry with the guys we have around here.

I'd trade all of our picks to move up for 2k if that is what was required. I really think this kid is going to be a real one in this league.

2. HailBlazers

HailBlazers RipCity

That's awesome. Def Dame/CJ cloth.

Pridan and PDXFonz like this.
  3. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

I never like saying "they are the next ..." cause every player is their own person. But who does this remind you of?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. Scalma

Scalma Well-Known Member

Kobe?

5. Sarni

Sarni Well-Known Member

It's really hard to tell, there's so many player in this draft I like... I was all for Jarrett Allen or Justin Patton with #15 but we probably don't need them that much when we have Nurkic to develop. Then Anunoby or Ferguson with that pick... Anunoby is preferable because he fills a position which we definitely need to improve long term. Then with #20 we'll have our choice of power forwards to develop (I assume Ferguson will not longer be available) - Rabb, Hartenstein... Get Hartenstein as he can shoot the ball and will fit better. And get Adebayo or Giles with the last pick, I think they will be good.

I really have not clue. Whichever of Ike, Anunoby, Ferguson, Rabb, Hartenstein, Leaf, Swanigan, Justin Jackson, Giles and Adebayo we get, I'm going to be happy and excited. In this draft I can even see second round picks having a good impact. Exciting times. Last year Brogdon was drafted in the second round and the consensus was basically that he's going to be rather good... Look at him now. I would not discount picks 20 or 26 as worthless. We'd be getting two possibly good rotation players for peanuts. When you look for circumstances in which we acquired those picks, it's absolutely great that we have them and will use them.

BBert and PtldPlatypus like this.
  6. santeesioux

santeesioux Just keep on scrolling by

Trolling the internet
    It seems like there's a lot of exciting players around where we'll be picking.

Wizard Mentor and PtldPlatypus like this.