Gadzuric perfect fit for NFL??

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by magicfrankie, Feb 18, 2004.

1. magicfrankie

magicfrankie JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Imagine a 6-foot-11 wide receiver with big, soft hands who could outrun most defensive backs in the National Football League and out-jump all of them.
    He'd make Randy Moss look puny. He'd scare Bill Belichick half to death. He'd catch more passes than Charlize Theron at a frat party.
    "Yeah, actually I've thought about that," Dan Gadzuric said, meaning football. "It's just a fantasy, but I've always wanted to play football. It would be fun, definitely."
    Athletically, the Milwaukee Bucks' second-year center probably could pull it off. He played on a junior national soccer team in the Netherlands, won a high school state discus title in Massachusetts and goes from baseline to baseline as fast as any big man in the National Basketball Association.
    Is he tough enough? You should have seen Tim Duncan's elbow a few weeks ago, after it tangled with Gadzuric's face. The San Antonio Spurs forward had to get X-rays to make sure nothing was broken. Gadzuric escaped with a shiner and four stitches.
    "I've got a pretty hard head, I guess," he said with a laugh.</div>

Link

<font color="RED">Posting articles without a link to the source of said article is against guidelines.I went searching for the link and found it. Please remember that in the future. Thanks. BN</font>

2. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

Nice article...but Gadzuric can never be a wide reciever....He has horrible hands....that was one of his knocks coming out of UCLA

btw, you should at least put a link to the dutch forum...that way, their liability, not ours....

3. magicfrankie

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting magicfrankie:</div><div class="quote_post"><font color="RED">Posting articles without a link to the source of said article is against guidelines.I went searching for the link and found it. Please remember that in the future. Thanks. BN</font></div>

Ok, sorry.
    Here's the link to the Dutch forum where the article is: http://forum.fok.nl/showtopic.php/455004/10/25

4. Rave

Rave JBB JustBBall Member

I always thought he held the ball well since he was such a good dunker. He sounds a lot like Gary Trent. Size, power and mentality of aggressive and physical play. I think he'd do better in this sport if he simply had to play defense and sack the opposition. Thanks for sharing, always interesting to hear about involvement of other sports like how AI was good at Football.

5. magicfrankie

He's comparable to Trent, but there's one huge difference.. Gadzuric can run like a guard!

6. Ravenous

Ravenous JBB JustBBall Member

lol...thats good stuff...I wonder what Gadzuric thinks of the article....lol!!