Game 1: Golden St. Warriors @ Utah Jazz

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by the_pestilence, May 6, 2007.

1. redneck

redneck BBW Elite Member

Boozer was over the back a lot, but so were the Warriors. that wasn't called once on either side.

2. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

The refs really swallowed there whistles on drives to the hole above all, Jackson got climbed and it's a no call. There were a few travels I saw us get away with, mostly on passes, but I think the clear path foul that wasn't called was huge. Good game Jazz, better luck next.

3. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Come on Jazz. Make it 2-0 tonight.

4. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

haha I am on the Warriors bandwagon ROFLDamn if only Denver had went past the Spurs what a mini easy trip to the finals even though Suns be tough Warriors/Jazz we would have killed. ARG LOL

5. redneck

redneck BBW Elite Member

the Nuggets would have faced the Suns and that would have been it. besides, if by some miricle you beat the Suns, Utah would beat you.

6. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ May 9 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>haha I am on the Warriors bandwagon ROFLDamn if only Denver had went past the Spurs what a mini easy trip to the finals even though Suns be tough Warriors/Jazz we would have killed. ARG LOL</div>AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. I find it great that people like tony think I'm the least NBA knowledgeable. Suns would CRUSH the Nuggets in 5 games tops.

7. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redneck @ May 9 2007, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>the Nuggets would have faced the Suns and that would have been it. besides, if by some miricle you beat the Suns, Utah would beat you.</div>Suns be tough, but I think we can keep up with them if we played a little D atleast.And Jazz would never beat us Suns I agree, but Jazz NO WAY.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Something-To-Say @ May 9 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. I find it great that people like tony think I'm the least NBA knowledgeable. Suns would CRUSH the Nuggets in 5 games tops.</div>It be a 7 game series, but I agree about Suns winning it.

8. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

I really like the crowds reaction to Derek Fisher coming out and playing. Cant really question his heart at all.

9. Silver Man

Silver Man BBW Member

I blame it on rebounds

10. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

The real question is how can Fisher be missing crucial playoff games? Anyways great job by the jazz on dominating the boards and interior. Something the mavs needed to do to beat the warriors.