Game Thread GAME# 17: LAKERS @ BLAZERS - NOVEMBER 28, 2015 - SATURDAY, 7:00 PM (PST), KGW

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Nov 26, 2015.

?

Do you shop on Black Friday?

1. Yes

6.3%
  2. Yes, but only online

6.3%
  3. No

87.5%
  1. SpamKing

SpamKing "Moisten needle before inserting"

Have Fun will Travel
    I have it on very good authority that schlob himself was a major a-hole, and so was his daughter, Margaret . . . BTW, I don't work on cars (professionally), but if I did schlob's would be the last place I'd work . . .

UKRAINEFAN likes this.
  2. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    Les Schwab, as a store, is only good for popcorn.

I'll never have them do my brakes or buy tires from them. The variety of tires is shit, and they way over charge for them AND brake jobs.

3. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

Fuck Les Schwab. Needed an alignment 20 years ago. Had a bad rim on the car. Said I could run up the road and get another one and be back in 5 minutes.

Guy told me don't worry, we have another old steel wheel lying around. I was like cool.

Get the bill after and they charged 30 bucks for an old Nova wheel. I had told them I was getting new wheels and tires and needed an alignment before.

I didn't want their ugly wheel for 30 dollars.

I don't pay people to work on my car unless it is something like that where I didn't have the equipment.

I wouldn't buy anything from that place if they sold fire extinguishers and my dick was on fire.

4. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    The day after a game I often take my first look at the game thread by reading the last page.

...You'd get more participants if you started a thread with "Les Schwab" in the title. All the people who want to argue about Les Schwab don't know that this is going on.

SlyPokerDog and riverman like this.
  5. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    Success. Kobe shot 7-20. 1 layup and 6 jump shots. He hasn't achieved either goal this season.

6. handiman

handiman Well-Known Member

I have no idea how or where this topic entered the game thread, but... Les Scwhab does a lot for area sports in general. I think they're the #1 OSAA sponsor, but I could be wrong about that.

I've had good and bad experiences with them as a shop. Some of their techs forget important things, but I also had them service a leaky tire at no charge on a newly purchased used car because I've bought from them in the past. Their offer, not my request. Their prices are on the high side and their waits seem much longer than it used to be (business is good, I guess), but they really do stand behind their product even if they don't "come running" anymore. Either you like their prices and service package or you don't, in which case you're free to go elsewhere.

Draco likes this.
  7. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Read somewhere that Les Schwab had something to do with 9/11.