Game 2: Golden St. Warriors @ Utah Jazz

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by the_pestilence, May 9, 2007.

1. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ May 11 2007, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You don't know whether you're 18 or 19?</div>AHAHAHA I was just about to say thatI didn't even know you were a Sixers fan Serge I thought you were a Nuggets fan the way you ride them

2. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

Baron just dismantled the Jazz singlehandedly. That is the craziest crowd ever. And that dunk he just had... oh baby!!!

3. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redneck @ May 10 2007, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Utah will win at least one because they are the better team.</div>I disagree. If the Warriors had HCA they'd be up 2-0 right now. They're very even teams.

4. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Something-To-Say @ May 11 2007, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>AHAHAHA I was just about to say thatI didn't even know you were a Sixers fan Serge I thought you were a Nuggets fan the way you ride them</div>I don't ride anything unlike you. ROFL [​IMG] Anyway I am cheering for Denver cause of Iverson. And so are 70% of Sixers fans so STFU.True Sixers fans who been watching for years out of all them about 70% really want Iverson to win his well deserved title, and I am one of them there is nothing wrong with that we just respect what he has done for this city, and his heart. We want him to win a title again nothing wrong with it.

5. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

True Sixers fans don't watch for players..they watch for their own team..sorry

6. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

He dosen't get that, WHEN WILL HE LEARNNNNN GOD.Sixers>Iversoncare to disagree serge?

7. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Anyway I am cheering for Denver cause of Iverson. And so are 70% of Sixers fans so STFU.True Sixers fans who been watching for years out of all them about 70% really want Iverson to win his well deserved title, and I am one of them there is nothing wrong with that we just respect what he has done for this city, and his heart. We want him to win a title again nothing wrong with it.</div>Nice way to bring that 70% out of your ass. Quit stating 70% like it's a fact.

8. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member