Game 3: Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by the_pestilence, Apr 26, 2007.

1. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

austin croshere? Come on avery, the game ain't over yet.and now harris with the tech.

2. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 28 2007, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ugh, stop your whining. I'm sure we deserved it, but they sure didn't take their time giving them techs like they did with Baron and Stephen.</div>Umm they said they gave Stackhouse about 3-4 chances to shut up, and Howard because he threw the ball at the backboard. Both deserved a T.

3. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

All I can say about the last 2 and a half minutes of this game: :worthy:

4. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jkidd51524 @ Apr 27 2007, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Umm they said they gave Stackhouse about 3-4 chances to shut up, and Howard because he threw the ball at the backboard. Both deserved a T.</div>DID YOU READ IN MY POST WHERE I f*cking SAID THEY PROBABLY DESERVED IT?God, you are such a stupid F*ck.Anyway, now Harris got one. He deserved it as well, but Ellis was elbowing the sh*t out of him.

5. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 27 2007, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>DID YOU READ IN MY POST WHERE I f*cking SAID THEY PROBABLY DESERVED IT?God, you are such a stupid F*ck.Anyway, now Harris got one. He deserved it as well, but Ellis was elbowing the sh*t out of him.</div>lol, mavericks fan getting a little bit riled up. Can't enjoy a little healthy competition?

6. jkidd51524

Imagine a Suns-Warriors 7 game series :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

7. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jkidd51524 @ Apr 27 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Imagine a Suns-Warriors 7 game series :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:</div>it would be like a flashback to the eighties.

8. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Apr 27 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol, mavericks fan getting a little bit riled up. Can't enjoy a little healthy competition?</div>I would be too...replace the coach, change the entire team to be more "playoff ready" and then struggle against teams that play like you used to and being close to losing to their old coach....awesome.

9. jkidd51524

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 28 2007, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>DID YOU READ IN MY POST WHERE I f*cking SAID THEY PROBABLY DESERVED IT?God, you are such a stupid F*ck.Anyway, now Harris got one. He deserved it as well, but Ellis was elbowing the sh*t out of him.</div>Wow, someone is a little mad. You still complained how they got it quicker then Davis and Jackson got theirs in game two, so I tried to point out that you were wrong. How many more chances do you want them to give Stackhouse? Davis didn't get told 3 times to stop.

10. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Apr 27 2007, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>it would be like a flashback to the eighties.</div>Or to that '94 game when the Suns won 140-133, except you can replace Barkley with Amare. [​IMG]

11. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Apr 27 2007, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol, mavericks fan getting a little bit riled up. Can't enjoy a little healthy competition?</div>Actually, I am very impressed at the Warriors play. It is JKidd I can't stand. He is one of the most biased people on these forums when it comes to the Mavericks.I mean really, he replies to my post and tries to retort it with SOMETHING I SAID. How retarded can you possibly be? Also, I am a bit drunk.

12. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jkidd51524 @ Apr 27 2007, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, someone is a little mad. You still complained how they got it quicker then Davis and Jackson got theirs in game two, so I tried to point out that you were wrong. How many more chances do you want them to give Stackhouse? Davis didn't get told 3 times to stop.</div>Davis was yelling at the refs for half the game. That is exactly my point. They didn't even tell him to keep quiet (to your knowledge, at least). I'm not aware of any Mavs players getting thrown out, so apparently we're being mature enough.

13. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

lol, I love the "CUBAN SUCKS" chants throughout the arena.

14. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

goooooooooooooo warriorsf*cking underrated as a team.just on a note the warriors have quite a bit of depth to ..but it's a shame the warriors arn't going to be the same team next season.

15. jkidd51524

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 28 2007, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Actually, I am very impressed at the Warriors play. It is JKidd I can't stand. He is one of the most biased people on these forums when it comes to the Mavericks.I mean really, he replies to my post and tries to retort it with SOMETHING I SAID. How retarded can you possibly be? Also, I am a bit drunk.</div>What the hell are you talking about. I rooted for them to win it all last year. This year I don't think that they are championship worthy, I'm not allowed to have a opinion? I argued with something you said, like everyone else on this board does.Calm your damn ass down, its not my fault your team is getting its ass kicked.

16. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Apr 27 2007, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>but it's a shame the warriors arn't going to be the same team next season.</div>Nah, Pietrus and Barnes are the only people who will be gone after this season (probably one or the other) and they aren't that important to the team.

17. ASUFan22

Watch the language guys.

18. jkidd51524

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 28 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Davis was yelling at the refs for half the game. That is exactly my point. They didn't even tell him to keep quiet (to your knowledge, at least). I'm not aware of any Mavs players getting thrown out, so apparently we're being mature enough.</div>Dont get mad at me. Everyone who got a T in these last two games deserved one. If anything they gave the Mavs a break by warning the players to be quite, but they didn't listen. Golden State could have gotten the same chances, I dont know that. But I dont see why your getting so mad at me when I didn't do anything.

19. jkidd51524

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Apr 28 2007, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Watch the language guys.</div>Your right, sorry.

20. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jkidd51524 @ Apr 27 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What the F*ck are you talking about. I rooted for them to win it all last year. This year I don't think that they are championship worthy, I'm not allowed to have a opinion? I argued with something you said, like everyone else on this board does.Calm your fucken ass down, its not my fault your team is getting its ass kicked.</div>Show me an example of a post where you have supported the Mavs. You have, in every post I have seen, gone against the Mavs. Once again, it has nothing to do with my team. You annoyed me months before today.You can have an opinion, but when you are trying to retort me and you just repeat what I said, it kinda makes you look like a tardo.edit: I'll go further and say that your opinion on physical aspects are borderline retarded. It's pretty obvious that you have no education in physical fitness outside the weight room. I would argue with you if it weren't for your idiotic tirades about how everyone should pump themselves up with protein, non-stop weightlifting, and no cardio regardless of the circumstances. Gotta love that philosophy. It's pretty common for a meathead.