Game 3: Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by the_pestilence, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Apr 27 2007, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nah, Pietrus and Barnes are the only people who will be gone after this season (probably one or the other) and they aren't that important to the team.</div>Yeah. Also you would have to think J-Rich may just stay a warrior if the warriors get past the first round of the playoffs.. because earlyer it looked as if Jason Richardson was defently going to be somewere else this offseason, things change.

2. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Apr 27 2007, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah. Also you would have to think J-Rich may just stay a warrior if the warriors get past the first round of the playoffs.. because earlyer it looked as if Jason Richardson was defently going to be somewere else this offseason, things change.</div>only random ass realgm rumors said J-rich would be gone, nothing of any value or credence.

3. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 28 2007, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Show me an example of a post where you have supported the Mavs. You have, in every post I have seen, gone against the Mavs. Once again, it has nothing to do with my team. You annoyed me months before today.You can have an opinion, but when you are trying to retort me and you just repeat what I said, it kinda makes you look like a tardo.edit: I'll go further and say that your opinion on physical aspects are borderline retarded. It's pretty obvious that you have no education in physical fitness outside the weight room. I would argue with you if it weren't for your idiotic tirades about how everyone should pump themselves up with protein, non-stop weightlifting, and no cardio regardless of the circumstances. Gotta love that philosophy. It's pretty common for a meathead.</div>I wrote up a response but then I lost my internet so I don't feel like writing it again. Basically I said I didn't repeat what you said, I didn't read your whole post right. That I was wrong of and I tried to prove to you what I was saying. And that last paragraph you said, I have no idea what you mean by that at all.

4. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jkidd51524 @ Apr 28 2007, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I wrote up a response but then I lost my internet so I don't feel like writing it again. Basically I said I didn't repeat what you said, I didn't read your whole post right. That I was wrong of and I tried to prove to you what I was saying. And that last paragraph you said, I have no idea what you mean by that at all.</div>I think I am confusing you partly with Nitro.But still, shut the F*ck up. :winkglasses:

5. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

Warriors 2, Mavs 1- that looks so good. :dribble:

6. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (808Hornetsfan @ Apr 28 2007, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Warriors 2, Mavs 1- that looks so good. :dribble:</div>I'm sure Rockets - 2, Mavs - 0 looked so good, too. [​IMG]

7. jkidd51524

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 28 2007, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think I am confusing you partly with Nitro.But still, shut the F*ck up. :winkglasses:</div>Yeah that last paragraph made no sense to be, I never talk about physical fitness or the weight room or any of that crap, so I think you have the wrong guy.

8. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 27 2007, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm sure Rockets - 2, Mavs - 0 looked so good, too. [​IMG]</div>yeah, but there was no real fave in that series, unlike this one, where I was pretty much the only guy predicting their victory.

9. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

So much for Barkley's if Dallas wins game 2 they will win the following three games to close out the series theory :doh:

10. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Apr 27 2007, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm sure Rockets - 2, Mavs - 0 looked so good, too. [​IMG]</div>I really think the Warriors have done enough to make this a good series. The Rockets-Mavs series turned completly around into Dallas' favor. I think this series will go back and forth. I would hate to see GS just lay down and die for the next three games. [​IMG]

11. Silver Man

Silver Man BBW Member

The Warriors win game three. Final score 109 to 91. It was a great game to watch though it was a blow out throughout. Mavericks lost it for a bit like the Warriors did in game two. Warriors did a great job of bouncing back from game two. I don't know about you guys but to me it seemed that the Warriors wanted this game more than the Warriors? Did anyone see that; anyways Dirk was the only player that really game for the Mavericks, and everyone for the Warriors.

12. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Go Warriors @ Apr 27 2007, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>to me it seemed that the Warriors wanted this game more than the Warriors? Did anyone see that; anyways Dirk was the only player that really game for the Mavericks, and everyone for the Warriors.</div>wow, that was a very rambling incoherent statement........

13. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Apr 27 2007, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, but there was no real fave in that series, unlike this one, where I was pretty much the only guy predicting their victory.</div>can't argue with that! [​IMG]

14. jkidd51524

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Apr 28 2007, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, but there was no real fave in that series, unlike this one, where I was pretty much the only guy predicting their victory.</div>I picked them in my NBA bracket on NBA.com to beat the Mavs :happy0144:

15. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (808Hornetsfan @ Apr 27 2007, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>can't argue with that! [​IMG]</div>I hope you realize that by "they" I mean the Warriors, since the eyeroll implied that you thought I was postulating that I was the only guy saying that the mavericks would win, which would of course be absurd.

16. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jkidd51524 @ Apr 27 2007, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I picked them in my NBA bracket on NBA.com to beat the Mavs :happy0144:</div>nice :happy0144:The series is by no means decided yet though. But it's definitely trending the right direction, and trending the right direction for my pocketbook :dribble:

17. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

I just got finished watching this game and I couldn't believe my eyes from the beggining to the end. Golden State has fu*kin shocked the world.

I wanna see how Dallas's mental state will be goin into sunday.

18. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Apr 27 2007, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hope you realize that by "they" I mean the Warriors, since the eyeroll implied that you thought I was postulating that I was the only guy saying that the mavericks would win, which would of course be absurd.</div>I was talking about the Rockets-Mavs series and how there was no real favorite in that one rather than the Mavs being the fave for this one. just complimenting you thas all.

19. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (808Hornetsfan @ Apr 27 2007, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I was talking about the Rockets-Mavs series and how there was no real favorite in that one rather than the Mavs being the fave for this one. just complimenting you thas all.</div>oh, ok, my bad, I thought you were being derisive, shows how defensive I am :doh:

20. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Baron Davis is doing the same thing to the mavs as Wade did last year. Dallas needs that betweener like Kirk Hinrich to defend these types. Buckner I think is the closest they have to that type of player. Unfortunately he is horrible on offense. We'll see how game 4 goes.