Game Thread GAME# 36: BLAZERS @ BULLS - JANUARY 1, 2018 - MONDAY, 5:00 PM (PST), NBCSNW

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Dec 30, 2017.

?

Are you making New Year's Resolutions this year?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2018.
  1. Yes

31.0%
  2. No

69.0%
  1. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

I could watch that again and again and again....

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  2. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

I'd have no problems if he didn't twist my words on purpose.

3. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

Not at all. I don't typically overreact in game threads. In fact I think the last time I overreacted was what. The game where Lillard shot 1 technical free throw the whole game? If you can call that an overreaction. I don't, some on here would though because they're trolls.

Tunchi is negative no matter what, and will always look for a way to post something negative.
    The last member you banned would freak out over everything in game threads. cuss and swear over small stuff.
    KS, will call people out and tell them to 'watch the game then post'. God forbid you have a different opinion on things. He'll spew random bullshit in an attempt to make someone 'look bad' on a forum. Half the time he's not even here to talk basketball, he's here to troll other posters.
    It's actually why I had him on ignore for so long. Well that and the mass attention seeking threads he posts/used to post. They're as bad as your multi accounts like portland2014 or swish3.

He along with others, make game threads unreadable.
    I used to read every single post in game threads. Now I can't be bothered to read 90% of them.
    Being a moderator on this site must suck, because you have to read nonsense to make sure no breaks the covenant.