Game 4: Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by the_pestilence, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Who doesn't like a big upset besides the higher seed?</div>Apollo Creed.

2. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Apr 29 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Apollo Creed.</div>Whossat?

3. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Whossat?</div>Not a fan of Rocky?

4. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Apr 29 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Not a fan of Rocky?</div>Never saw Rocky but I plan on it one day.

5. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Warriors will win... just watch.

6. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

Gotta give it to the GS crowd - they are actually instrumental (a small part) in beating the Mavericks. They remind me of Detroit [​IMG] . This has been one of the most entertaining series' I have seen.

7. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

The shots that are going down in this game are just ridiculous. Baron, Jax, Stack, everybody. This is unbelievable.

8. ASUFan22

Unbelievable...the most unclutch top 10 player in the league besides KG, Dirk Nowitzki. He just fell out of my top 5 players in the NBA list.

9. CelticBalla32

Wowowowowowow!!! This is by far the most exciting playoff series, I am friggen PUMPED! 99-93 with 23.9 to go, wow.

EDIT: Wow Dirk. Golden State HAS to make their free throws here, they struggle from the line big time.

EDIT: Wow Dirk again! These are the biggest free throws of the series right here.

10. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

F*ck Yeahhh goooooooo warriors

11. ASUFan22

Amazing...I feel really bad for Dallas. I think they still have a shot. We beat the Lakers last year, they have 2 home games still....but actually, fughetaboutit. When Dirk made the comment he did they will probably lose game 5.

12. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Apr 29 2007, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Warriors will win... just watch.</div> :dunno:

13. CelticBalla32

Guys, I just want to say that I am extremely excited and happy for the Warriors and their fans, but this series is NOT over yet. Don't book it like Golden State has it in the bag just because it's 3-1, Dallas can still win this thing. They have it in them, I'm not ready to say "Golden State has it locked up."

14. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Just amazing.. I'm loving how the Warriors are playing and just everything is working for this team. It isn't over yet, it may be 3-1 in favor of the underdogs but they are still underdogs. Dallas is gonna come hard at them in game 5, but the Warriors just need to keep their hopes up and win the next game. But if not, they come back home and that place is CRAZY! I wish the Cavaliers place would be bumping like that, lol.

15. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Apr 30 2007, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>this series is NOT over yet.</div>Thats exactly why Baron Davis quickly said they cannot think ahead and think they can easily win this series now just because they are up 3-1. But man, it would be awesome for Golden State to win this series.

16. ChuckTheD

ChuckTheD BBW Elite Member

Ugggh. This sucks, tomorrow at school all the bandwagoners will be out and about again. I like the Warriors but believe me, they have a hell of a lot of fair weather fans right now, it's unbelievable.

17. ASUFan22

Psh, run and gun got nothing on Dallas. The Mavs are too well balanced. [​IMG]

18. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

Well, this sucks for the Mavs. They still have got a decent chance of winning the series, but even if they do, they will be drained for their tough 2nd round matchup against Houston/Utah. If they somehow get past that series (which will go 6-7 games), then they will have to go through yet another grueling series vs the Spurs/Suns. If they somehow manage to get past that team, then they will likely have to get through the physical Bulls/Pistons to win the title.They have dug themselves in a huge hole.PS- Baron Davis is absuing them like Wade abused them last year in the Finals. Does anyone agree yet that Mavs not having a defensive stopper on the perimeter is killing them? Anyone?

19. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

damn I'm a good predictor.second game the Warriors have won at the Mavericks pace.

20. Marvinmartian

Marvinmartian BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nitro1118 @ Apr 30 2007, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well, this sucks for the Mavs. They still have got a decent chance of winning the series, but even if they do, they will be drained for their tough 2nd round matchup against Houston/Utah. If they somehow get past that series (which will go 6-7 games), then they will have to go through yet another grueling series vs the Spurs/Suns. If they somehow manage to get past that team, then they will likely have to get through the physical Bulls/Pistons to win the title.They have dug themselves in a huge hole.PS- Baron Davis is absuing them like Wade abused them last year in the Finals. Does anyone agree yet that Mavs not having a defensive stopper on the perimeter is killing them? Anyone?</div>No we're not...because you're still wrong. They do have defensive stoppers, but it doesn't do ANY good if Baron Davis is on fire...you can't stop him when he's in the zone.Just like Kobe, Wade, and any other superstar.Get off that crap...not having a defensive stopper, which they actually do, isn't the reason they are losing this series...which it looks like they maight have.