Game 46 Bruins vs. Rangers

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

Boston is a great team. Rangers hung in there but falling behind to a team like Boston adds a degree of difficulty to winning. You have to capitalize on your opportunities which the Rangers couldn't do tonight.

2. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Clearly this team is going nowhere. As I've said for 2 years, the failure to commit and develop their young forward talent offensively is a huge reason why. Trochek is a terrible pp player. The fact Gallant continues to use him there is mind boggling. As is the fact he continues to let Chytil take draws who sucks moose cock at them. Lafreniere should be taking the draws. This team is too slow for a team that doesn't play consistently good defense. In other words, they don't do anything well. I'm starting to lean towards the fact that Drury doesn't have the smarts to build a cup winning team. Signing Vesey was beyond stupid. Cuylle is almost ready. Edstrom is probably close. Gauthier is getting better. These are the types of moves that don't make sense from the GM of this team. Chytil to me should be moved to wing. I would put Lafreniere at center. I've said for weeks that the pp units should be broken up. My forward lines would be as follows. If they don't trade Lafreniere which I think they will. Kravtsov is useless. He's soft and his game is not built for the playoffs. If Lafreniere won't shoot at least give him two wings who will. Panarin is literally impossible for 99% of people to play with. No reason to put somebody on his line who he will just ruin. The fourth line I would get rid of Vesey, Kravtsov and Blais. Get Cuylle and Edstrom here as soon as possible. Trade for Jenner. I see absolutely zero reason they can't acquire him. He would be perfect here.

Kreider-Zibanejad-Kakko
    Panarin-Trochek-Goodrow
    Gauthier-Lafreniere-Chytil
    Cuylle-Jenner-Edstrom

Obviously, my first preference would be to get rid of Panarin if he would agree to it which I'm not sure he would.

3. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member