Game 5 Pens vs. lame ass Rangers

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, May 11, 2022.

1. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

H 2FDA8619-BFB4-424B-89EF-8F79E296BC64.jpeg

hopefully he’s located for game 6

2. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

Crazy how much the Crosby uncertainty moves the line. If he plays that will change quickly.

3. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

If Motte can play, and he practiced today, that would potentially change my thinking. I would then play Motte and only go 5 dmen. If Lindgren gets hurt again, I'd live with 5 over seeing Nemeth play. The difference from Hunt to Motte is worth that IMO.

4. Rangers94

Rangers94 Well-Known Member

The amount of Pens fan bitching and moaning about that shit makes me laugh. Are they forgetting how Malkin is literally one of the dirtiest players in the league with his slew foots and cross checking players to the face??? Are they forgetting when Crosby speared a guy right in between the legs? Are they forgetting that Cooke was on their team for years and was hands down the dirtiest player in the league but never got true discipline for any of the purposeful injuries he caused out there (like when he skated clear across the ice in the playoffs and elbowed McD in the head at the end of a game and got away with it)??? That franchise with its pussy ass Lemieux leader can go fuck themselves with a shovel without lube.

5. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Have you watched the series with your eyes closed? The Rangers have had no answer for Crosby offensively and on faceoff’s he’s fucking embarrassed the Rangers.

6. Rangers94

Rangers94 Well-Known Member

Every Pens player has embarrassed the Rangers on faceoffs

7. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

I don’t think I’ve seen our number 1 center win one important faceoff all series.

8. kreidertime

I remember the good old days when Staal, Girardi, McDonagh and Stralman shut down Crosby on a regular basis. Hopefully, we will get that with some more experience. Though, Fox hasn't looked very good defensively in the playoffs. Maybe he was played too much in the regular season. He looked tired at the end of the year.

9. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

Sidney doesn’t have many years left. Malkin is past his prime. The pens will probably try to move him in this off-season or he’ll retire. This pens team will be shit for years to come until Mario complains and the league will gift them another generational talent.

10. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

I still think he is playing with a lower body/core muscle injury of some kind. He just hasn't looked like what we saw from him last season.

11. kreidertime

How many years are the scumbag Devils going to luck out with the lottery. Smh. I'm trying to figure out how the Rangers are going to manage the cap. I've said for years they need to stop giving out these moronic NMC's.

12. PorterPanzer

PorterPanzer Active Member

There is not enough cheese in Wisconsin to go with all the whine on this board. The Rangers haven't been in the postseason for half a decade and guys seem to be climbing over each other to be first to predict their demise for an esteemed position on the mantle of irrelevance. Great pic Mel! - there's a major reason the series isn't over, Meeka isn't even positioned to get a shot off most times a pass comes his way - too focused on protecting the body and that beautiful hair. Fans will be chanting ushi krolika instead of Igor if Shesty doesn't get his shit together. I think GG has to have a short leash if Igor looks rattled but I trust his judgement. After all, he clinched a playoff spot with 9 games left, unleashed CK and returned special teams to respectability in his first year but it seems that's not enough for the incorrect postseason prognosticators - Gallant has to go!

Aside from game 4 the young Rangers have been in every game, Laf is evolving before our eyes with Kakko and Chytil. Schneider comes out of the minors to own a starting spot. Aside from a few bottom line players, most of the Rangers youth showed significant improvement. Game 6 is going to be very physical, the Pens are going to use their full bag of dirty tricks against Trouba. Let's Go Rangers!

13. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What's Trouba supposed to do? Not hit him? Crosby got caught with a solid shoulder check. Too bad. Scott Stevens would be laughing at this shit.