Game Thread GAME# 56: SPURS @ BLAZERS - FEBRUARY 25, 2015 - WEDNESDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), ESPN & KGW

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Feb 24, 2015.

?

How many points will Aldridge score in his return?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2015.
  1. 0-12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 13-17

6.7%
  3. 18-19

13.3%
  4. 20+

80.0%
  1. illmatic99

illmatic99 formerly yuyuza1

Yup.

I just want that 13-6-4 with ~45% from the field, ~37% from 3, strong and versatile defense, with fiery offense every night. The guy who passed up wide open shots and drew the worst defender on every team... can go away. It was definitely his wrist, and the team should have sat him. Glad he's rounding back into form.

2. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I've always been a Nico fan. He tied the team record for 3s in a game with 9, had 2 triple doubles last season. Guards some of the toughest SFs in the game and has had an impact. Playing injured and having an off season early, it's good to see him back in form. The return of Rolo has been good for him. He played great last night but it was only one of his great games over the years. Nic gets a ton of hockey assists as well. He's unselfish and I'm glad he's a Blazer! I think we'll see more of last nights production going into the post season. Was a great team win. Nico was a huge part of it.

3. HomerLovesKoolAid

HomerLovesKoolAid I have a well-known member.

I have always thought that Batum's problem with inconsistency is related to a mental problem, rather than a physical one. I don't mean Rodman/Rondo, etc. mental, just that he gets burned out emotionally and doesn't seem to be prepared or 'up' for games.

He might benefit from some sports psychology to get better at pre-game routine, and to learn how to play without fear. He seems to be lethargic often, and very hesitant. Something is getting in the way of consistent aggressive play, and he is very talented physically, so it is possible that his way of thinking is hampering him. I would take a look at that if I was the coaching staff, and maybe they could get the great Batum to show up more.

4. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    As long as he can keep this up, we can be successful. Having defenders needing to stay on him is essential to create good spacing. Also, he becomes a much better facilitator when his shot is falling because he can collapse the defense and the ball can swing to the wide open shooter.

5. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

There is a reason why I've had you on ignore ever sense you refused to educate yourself on what a honki actually is. Basically calling me a racist/on the same level as Donald Sterling because of your uneducated posting.
    But reading the forum while I'm not logged in, I forget that certain people are on ignore. Shame on me for getting baited.

I guess it's difficult to read my posts, I'll bolt the part you missed and then reignore you.

The very next line I guess is hard to read.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  6. Blazer4ever

Blazer4ever Finding a Way BANNED

Agricolture
    If Nico can stay aggressive on offense it'd be a huge key for us.
    I think some of his passiveness lately has been because of his injury but if he can get through that and be more attacking, especially in the one aspect of taking the ball to the basket, we'd be that much bettrer.

7. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

I don't much care if you ignore me. Your name is also ignorant.