Game 6: Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by the_pestilence, May 3, 2007.

1. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

:HAHAHA: Baron! That was ridiculous, he is absolutely on fire. You've got to give him credit for even playing and fighting through that hammy injury, but to continue to score possession after possession? I hope that hammy doesn't tighten up at the break.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE @ May 3 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>~Baron Davis talking to the trainer according to Pam Oliver (tnt reporter).
    Haha I love that attitude. Good for Baron. Quote of the year so far in my opinion.</div>
    I think the best part of that quote was the fact that Marv Albert actually said the word "trippin" after Pam Oliver reported it. [​IMG]

2. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Best shot of the series. That should be + the foul.

3. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

The MVP with a HUGE half. 1-10 shooting, 4 points. Way to go MVP :worthy: :worthy:

4. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Good God...what can you do when Baron is making shots like his last 3? That was the most ridiculous shot ever. He is playing absolutley amazing right now. If this is how he played all year, I would have NO problem calling him a top 2 PG in the league...He is just that good. This is a very exciting game...like always.

5. CelticBalla32

Oh my god, Jax is on FIRE from 3 right now. How many has he hit tonight, can someone fill me in?

EDIT: OMFG another one!

EDIT: That's the 2nd time in this series that Croshere has fouled Baron and Baron has overreacted.

6. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

Marv Albert just said Dallas has outscored Golden St. 32-11 in the 3rd. It's the other way around, I'm a broadcast journalism major and god damn that pisses me off. Oh well...

7. redneck

redneck BBW Elite Member

Wow this is something, The Warriors are going to pull off the biggest upset in playoff history.

8. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

This is exactly why Nash should 3-peat MVP

9. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Have fun golfing Mavericks.

10. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Upside -- Dallas is out of the playoffs and the Warriors have made the biggest upset I have ever seen in the NBA Playoffs before. Truly amazing, and hats off to their whole team.Downside -- Suns fans can say what they want, but now Nash is gonna win the MVP. I don't care, I just don't like Nash at all and I think he is overrated. Dirk has shown he is not the MVP in this series, but in the normal season he did....

11. CelticBalla32

I think I speak for everybody when I say: OH... MY... GOD!

12. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

I bet you anyone who made bets on Dallas is losing their mind right now [​IMG] Seriously, we all knew GS matched up well vs Dallas but I don't think anyone except maybe GS fans thought the Warriors would win the series. I have to say, very well done by the Warriors, it's the only series interesting for me now that the Heat and Lakers lost.

13. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

J-rich is feeling it, always liked J-Rich too. Monster slam and then a threeeeeeeeee. Good Night Dallas!

14. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

ahahah this is great....my friend called this during the season!! I was talking to him when GSW were making their playoff run and he said that GS would beat Dallas if they make it in the 8th seed. I bow down to him now

15. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

somebody give Avery Johnson a white flag

16. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Well Dirk needs an extra couple of months off this year. Playing year round has got to takes its toll. Stephen Jackson was the x factor in this series as he matched up perfectly to Dirk on both sides. Congrats to the Warriors. You played one hell of a series.

17. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ May 3 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Downside -- Suns fans can say what they want, but now Nash is gonna win the MVP. I don't care, I just don't like Nash at all and I think he is overrated. Dirk has shown he is not the MVP in this series, but in the normal season he did....</div>This series will have no impact on this season's mvp voting because the votes were turned in before the playoffs started.

18. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diawsome @ May 4 2007, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This series will have no impact on this season's mvp voting because the votes were turned in before the playoffs started.</div>Thats correct, but you never know what the guys that vote will do.

19. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

:HAHAHA: :HAHAHA: :HAHAHA:GO WARRIORS!I'm praying for a Golden State vs. Phoenix WCF!

20. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ May 3 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Upside -- Dallas is out of the playoffs and the Warriors have made the biggest upset I have ever seen in the NBA Playoffs before. Truly amazing, and hats off to their whole team.Downside -- Suns fans can say what they want, but now Nash is gonna win the MVP. I don't care, I just don't like Nash at all and I think he is overrated. Dirk has shown he is not the MVP in this series, but in the normal season he did....</div>I think the votes are already in and Dirk won it, but now no one can say Nash didn't deserve 2. This makes me happy.