Game 6: Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by the_pestilence, May 3, 2007.

1. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA where'd you find that tony that's the funniest thing..... omgUhhh well anyway, I'm worried about the Spurs for shore.

2. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

OMFG, the game was too late so I didn't see it...but this is the biggest sports upset I've ever seen...in a series atleast.Baron Davis was on fire the whole series, and Action Jackson had a sweet stroke too. I guess the Warriors small ball approach really worked for them because Dallas doesn't have a post scorer that would expose that..If they face the Rockets next round though...I will go out on the limb and say that they are screwed. Yao might average 28 and 12 for the series...oh yeah:[​IMG]

3. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

I think everybody is getting a little carried away with "greatest playoffs upset ever"...It wasn't too long ago that the Knicks shocked the world and beat the Heat as a #8 seed and going to the NBA Finals.."Houston ducks under! Got it!"People are just saying greatest ever because it JUST happened...but there were doubts Dallas could beat Golden State in a 7-game series..where in New York it was just a huge shock that nobody expected and didn't have any statistically data to talk about it while this one was just like "wow!" the Warriors continue to have the Mavs number and just eliminated the best team in basketball. This was incredible though and is right up there with the Knicks run in 98/99.I watched it live. And I absolutely loved it...I love that Warriors team and the way they just shut down Dirk. Who knew all these players were so good? It's just a bunch of unselfish players coming together and playing great basketball.Does anybody else think Baron Davis is playing the best basketball he's EVER played?

4. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

idk dude, the Knicks would have been the #1 seed if they had stayed healthy. I think the Knicks series had more common sense data that they had a chance since they were only 6 games behind the heat, who were in a three way tie for the best team in the league.

5. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Yao Ming can't keep in a running game. He's struggled against both the Suns and Warriors this year. Turnovers will kill the rockets as they did the last game they played the Warriors. Phoenix and San Antonio are the only teams I see that could beat the Warriors.

6. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavsfan1000 @ May 5 2007, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yao Ming can't keep in a running game. He's struggled against both the Suns and Warriors this year. Turnovers will kill the rockets as they did the last game they played the Warriors. Phoenix and San Antonio are the only teams I see that could beat the Warriors.</div><span style="font-family:Arial">Since when did Yao Ming struggle against the Warriors? 25 ppg, 12 rebounds, shooting 55%...</span>

7. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ May 5 2007, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-family:Arial">Since when did Yao Ming struggle against the Warriors? 25 ppg, 12 rebounds, shooting 55%...</span></div>he's struggled against the new Warriors is what he should have said. Going 2/4 for only 9 points is just disgraceful when you're a star.

8. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ May 5 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>he's struggled against the new Warriors is what he should have said. Going 2/4 for only 9 points is just disgraceful when you're a star.</div>Yeah both Harrington and Biedrins gave him fits this last game. Plus he is a big liability on defense against a team like the Warriors.

9. H TOWN AL

H TOWN AL BBW Member

plus he isnt even 100% from the injury, and the PLAYOFFS are a diff animal.wait and see, and then you will understandGS I a great 1st round story....but it ends there

10. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (H TOWN AL @ May 5 2007, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>plus he isnt even 100% from the injury, and the PLAYOFFS are a diff animal.wait and see, and then you will understandGS I a great 1st round story....but it ends there</div>People said that Dallas would kill us in the playoffs, beacuase, I'll quote your words, "The playoffs are a different animal."