Game 6:Kings-VS-Timberwolves...A MUST WIN!!!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by MR_SAC_KING, May 15, 2004.

1. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

I Know it's a little bit early for this...but

We need to ABSOUTLETLY win this game,or we will be done for the season

We have to play Better Ball than what we did for Game 5..if we play the same stupid game that we played for 5,we might as well give it up

This team can do it,but they have to have more control of the ball!

2. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

If we just shoot the ball better, I think everything else will fall into place. If we have an outing similar to last night's then it's all over.
    Somebody gotta step up. I really wanna see Webber do it so he can prove that this is still his team.
    Peja really needs to step it up offensively tomorrow and C Webb better be prepared for Kevin Garnett. There's no doubt in my mind that KG's gonna come to play. And Spre too, after the night he had last night.

One thing we can't do is fall behind early in the game. We need a solid first half, especially for the team's confidence.

I've heard about the possibility of Bobby Jackson playing. Does anybody know anything about that?

3. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">If we just shoot the ball better, I think everything else will fall into place. If we have an outing similar to last night's then it's all over.
    Somebody gotta step up. I really wanna see Webber do it so he can prove that this is still his team.
    Peja really needs to step it up offensively tomorrow and C Webb better be prepared for Kevin Garnett. There's no doubt in my mind that KG's gonna come to play. And Spre too, after the night he had last night.

One thing we can't do is fall behind early in the game. We need a solid first half, especially for the team's confidence.

I've heard about the possibility of Bobby Jackson playing. Does anybody know anything about that?</div>

Most definetly our game must be a good one,and everyone needs to play hard...if we play like we played last time,it's all over

Bobby Jackson Playing???...That's a good question...Never heard about that

I Hope The Kings can pull out a W tonite?

4. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

peeler is nothing but a classless goon! he takes the first cheap shot that sent KG down (and you know it had to have been a good shot, since kg doesnt flop) so kg gives him a little shot back, just to let him know not to mess around, and peeler throws a major elbow right in KG's face.

that could have caused serious injury...i have officially lost all respect for peeler. what a clown

[​IMG] peeler!

5. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting dj_premium_plus:</div><div class="quote_post">peeler is nothing but a classless goon! he takes the first cheap shot that sent KG down (and you know it had to have been a good shot, since kg doesnt flop) so kg gives him a little shot back, just to let him know not to mess around, and peeler throws a major elbow right in KG's face.

that could have caused serious injury...i have officially lost all respect for peeler. what a clown

[​IMG] But ah Jabari Smith and Rodney Buford is coming up big. Especially Rodney, I didn't even no he was still in the league.

6. jbbSkip

jbbSkip JBB JustBBall Member

Hahaha at KG gettin punked!!

KINGS M-U-R-D-E-R-E-D WOLVES flat out!

KINGS IN 7, WHAT!!! [​IMG]

7. MR_SAC_KING

Great Game for The Kings :mrgreen:

We looked bad the other night,but this made up for the other night

One More Game to go,than it's the Lakers!!! :thumbsup

8. All-Star

All-Star JBB Improving

Nice victory for the Kings. All they have to do now is win at Minnesota and then face the rivalry two years ago: The Lakers.

9. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Skip:</div><div class="quote_post">Hahaha at KG gettin punked!!

KINGS M-U-R-D-E-R-E-D WOLVES flat out!

KINGS IN 7, WHAT!!! [​IMG]</div>

kg didnt get punked, he got caught with a cheap shot from a cheap player.

10. Big Zee

Big Zee JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Skip:</div><div class="quote_post">Hahaha at KG gettin punked!!</div>OMFG you're lame [​IMG]

11. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

That was a stupid move by Peeler. Now what if he gets suspended for that. Then we're gonna have to go into a Game 7 minus a key player off the bench. He really shoulda that about that before and went and starting swinging at somebody like that.

But anyways, that's exactly the kind of game I was looking for from the Kings. Everybody contributed on both sides. We have got to bring the same game in Game 7 at Minnesota. But stay outta foul trouble though. We can't afford for anybody to get fouled out at any point in the game.

For us Kings fans, Game 7 is sort of a bad word, but I really believe we can pull together a win in Minnesota. Our past Game 7 woes can just serve as learning experiences and help us grow as a team which I believe we have. We have to win the series. I gotta see a Kings/Lakers Western Conference Finals.

12. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

How was that a cheap shot? KG pushed him with the elbow and Peeler straight up socked him with his elbow. Peeler was ready to fight like a man. He was like, I'm right here, I ain't scared because you're taller. KG was smart for not retaliating. He did get punked though. Admit it.

13. Big Zee

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Yugoslavia:</div><div class="quote_post">How was that a cheap shot? KG pushed him with the elbow and Peeler straight up socked him with his elbow. Peeler was ready to fight like a man. He was like, I'm right here, I ain't scared because you're taller. KG was smart for not retaliating. He did get punked though. Admit it.</div>and the Kings were rewarded for their actions. Unbelievable. The only reason this happened was to get KG thrown out, plain and simple. The Kings have reached a new low :thumbsdow

14. jamesshieh88

jamesshieh88 JBB JustBBall Member

on tnt, they showed a replay of the whole incident involving garnett and peeler. on the previous play, wally szczerbiak was setting a screen and hit peeler on the face. szczerbiak then rolled off of peeler as peeler had his head turned away and garnett moved in. after that, peeler thinking that garnett was szczerbiak gave garnett an elbow that sent him to the ground. on the next play at the opposite end of the floor, garnett retaliated with a fist of his own to the abdomen of peeler and peeler retaliated to that with an elbow to garnett's face.

even though its game 7 on wednesday, i believe both anthony peeler and kevin garnett should both be suspended. the league though has double standards. david stern is always protecting the stars of the league while punishing the other. if they're gonna suspend a person for getting into a fight with someone else, they should suspend both the players of both parties.

15. Big Zee

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting jamesshieh88:</div><div class="quote_post">i believe both anthony peeler and kevin garnett should both be suspended. </div>
    That's just horsesh*t. A foul should have been called when Peeler dealt out his first cheap shot. I can't believe the Kings are lobbying to get Garnett suspended. :thumbsdow

16. LakerBabyGirl8

LakerBabyGirl8 JBB JustBBall Member

garnett does NOT deserve to be suspended. he didnt retaliate against peeler's stupidity. besides, peeler hit him in the face intentionally. thats a suspension for sure. if the kings somehow win on wednesday, i think he should be out for game 1 against la. garnett is smart for not droppin peeler

17. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

I didn't see the plays in question but from the descriptions it sounds a bit like Peeler was on a Kamakaze mission...it'd be a travesty to the game if it worked....

18. PLATWolve

PLATWolve JBB JustBBall Member

"How was that a cheap shot? KG pushed him with the elbow and Peeler straight up socked him with his elbow. Peeler was ready to fight like a man. He was like, I'm right here, I ain't scared because you're taller. KG was smart for not retaliating. He did get punked though. Admit it."

Dude, were you even watching the previous play before Garnett body checked Peeler? Peeler elbowed Garnett in the stomach which sent Garnett to the floor with the wind knocked out of him and you call Garnett's shot cheap? Peeler is a pos for what he pulled, because now, he'll either get fined, suspended or both and Sacramento is gonna be hurting in game 7 because of it. Garnett's composure is what kept him from being tossed and suspended for game 7. What would have been even more funny is if Peeler had hit Gary Trent in the face, Trent would eat that little man alive.

19. T Streets

T Streets JBB JustBBall Member

Let's Bring it home kings!

20. Big Zee

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting notMuchgame:</div><div class="quote_post">I didn't see the plays in question but from the descriptions it sounds a bit like Peeler was on a Kamakaze mission...</div>I did see the game and he was. His only intention was to get Garnett out of the game and he was supported by his teammates. Vlade gave him a hu for doing what he did and Bibby said they "patted him on the back". I have now lost all respect for Vlade, Bibby & Peeler. The rest of the Kings haven't spoken about it; they keep my respect.