Game 6:Kings-VS-Timberwolves...A MUST WIN!!!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by MR_SAC_KING, May 15, 2004.

1. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting PLATWolve:</div><div class="quote_post">"How was that a cheap shot? KG pushed him with the elbow and Peeler straight up socked him with his elbow. Peeler was ready to fight like a man. He was like, I'm right here, I ain't scared because you're taller. KG was smart for not retaliating. He did get punked though. Admit it."

Dude, were you even watching the previous play before Garnett body checked Peeler? Peeler elbowed Garnett in the stomach which sent Garnett to the floor with the wind knocked out of him and you call Garnett's shot cheap? Peeler is a pos for what he pulled, because now, he'll either get fined, suspended or both and Sacramento is gonna be hurting in game 7 because of it. Garnett's composure is what kept him from being tossed and suspended for game 7. What would have been even more funny is if Peeler had hit Gary Trent in the face, Trent would eat that little man alive.</div>
    You don't know what happened on that play. Peeler prolly had a good reason to do it. And, Peeler, when KG bodychecked him, it was automatic. Just boom. When KG got hit, maybe he was smart enough not to retaliate, or maybe he was scared.

2. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Big Zee:</div><div class="quote_post">and the Kings were rewarded for their actions. Unbelievable. The only reason this happened was to get KG thrown out, plain and simple. The Kings have reached a new low :thumbsdow</div>
    So, has KG. Trying to act tough, look at his reward. I wonder how his face felt when he woke up in the morning.

3. openglfx

openglfx JBB JustBBall Member

For God's sake, it's the NBA playoffs. You should try to level your opponent every time. I don't think Bibby, Vlade and Peeler should be any less respected as they were before what happend. It's all a mental game. It was an elbow to Garnett's face. Wasn't even a full blown take down and brawl. As for Garnett not suspended and Peeler gets it? I think that's not fair. Since he retaliated he should get suspended too. Although, I highly doubt anyone will get suspended. Probably just a fine for both players.

4. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

The fact that Kings fans can place equality on BOTH of Peeler's attacks and KG's body check shows that your level or biasness is disgusting. Was Webber standing there when it happened, was he in the middle? NO! Was Sprewell there? NO! And instead of commenting on what he didn't see, he just said that he wasn't there. But Webster was like KG did this and Peeler did this, they should have the same degree of discipline. [​IMG] WTF! There is a reason that there are different types of flagrants, and excessive force that warrants it.

1st-As a fan of the game, I'm torn because I've been in intense games against friends and know that your will to win increase your adrenaline. KG was elbowed with force, and (what I believe happened because I've done it, and it's happened to me) when Peeler came back, KG shouldered him with force to say "What the F#*$ was that!!!", and Peeler responded with the shot towards KG's face.

2nd- As a fan of the Wolves, I believe Peeler should be suspended due to the fact that he provoked the attack. And when KG shoulder him, he ATTACKED with blatant force towards KG's head.

Both players were bout it, but the refs came in and broke it up. KG, IMO, was shocked that his friend did this, and anyone who has been through similar means knows exactly what happened.

5. PLATWolve

PLATWolve JBB JustBBall Member

Reward?

How can you call that a reward. It was tame at best as retaliation for what Peeler did earlier to Garnett. Takes a bigger man not to fight than a guy who does. Obviously Peeler is an immature idiot who wasn't thinking about what would happen if he did what he did. Garnett walked away from the situation as he should because he was clearly thinking at the time that there's a game to play on Wednesday and the Wolves need him.

Peeler thought about no one other than himself when he pulled that stunt.

6. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting LakerBabyGirl8:</div><div class="quote_post">garnett does NOT deserve to be suspended. he didnt retaliate against peeler's stupidity. besides, peeler hit him in the face intentionally. thats a suspension for sure. if the kings somehow win on wednesday, i think he should be out for game 1 against la. garnett is smart for not droppin peeler</div>

<strike>girl shut yo trap</strike>, it takes two to tango and KG straight lost it. You saw the animal in him come out when he clinch his teeth down like a dog, he was looking for a fight, which means he should be looking for a suspension as well. dont come on here with ur bias laker opinions acting like u know, trick i was at the game.

<font color="Red">Personal Attacks will not be tolerated. This is your first warning.</font> <font color="Blue">--Rudeezy</font>

7. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting PLATWolve:</div><div class="quote_post">Reward?

Garnett walked away from the situation as he should because he was clearly thinking at the time that there's a game to play on Wednesday and the Wolves need him.

Peeler thought about no one other than himself when he pulled that stunt.</div>

man it was still 3rd quarter and he was thinking that theres a game to play wed? man in that case your mvp is a quitter, i think peeler did the right thing by just throwing the bow, it was a natural reaction that any of you guys would have made. i think they both were just 2 guys in the heat of battle who lost their heads.... if yal wanna respect the game lets run it back with both of them on the floor.

8. Big Zee

Big Zee JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">girl shut yo trap, it takes two to tango and KG straight lost it. You saw the animal in him come out when he clinch his teeth down like a dog, he was looking for a fight, which means he should be looking for a suspension as well. dont come on here with ur bias laker opinions acting like u know, trick i was at the game.</div>
    Take a good look at this post, guys: it's a real Sactown hick doing what Sactown hicks do [​IMG]

This guy was probably one of the "fans" who threw stuff onto the court, while almost hitting Brad Miller and Mike Bibby. [​IMG]

9. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">[ You saw the animal in him come out when he clinch his teeth down like a dog, he was looking for a fight, which means he should be looking for a suspension as well. </div>

What kind of point is that. So if someone bares their teeth in anger, they should be suspended? If he was looking for a fight, he would've had one.

10. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post"><strike>girl shut yo trap</strike>, it takes two to tango and KG straight lost it. You saw the animal in him come out when he clinch his teeth down like a dog, he was looking for a fight, which means he should be looking for a suspension as well. dont come on here with ur bias laker opinions acting like u know, trick i was at the game.

<font color="Red">Personal Attacks will not be tolerated. This is your first warning.</font> <font color="Blue">--Rudeezy</font></div>

Listen, how did she use her somewhat "biased Laker opinions" regarding Kevin Garnett? Or are you simply bashing her because she's a girl and you don't like arguing with women for fear of being owned? She's stating that even though Peeler gave Garnett two elbows both to his gut and face, Garnett didn't really do anything besides checking him with an easy elbow to his chest, plain and simple. How is that to your knowledge of somebody being biased? You really have to think of what you're saying before you lash out at someone like that.

11. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">man it was still 3rd quarter and he was thinking that theres a game to play wed? man in that case your mvp is a quitter, i think peeler did the right thing by just throwing the bow, it was a natural reaction that any of you guys would have made. i think they both were just 2 guys in the heat of battle who lost their heads.... if yal wanna respect the game lets run it back with both of them on the floor.</div>

Ok, so if Kevin Garnett didn't fight Peeler, and retaliate with the two elbows he received from him, the MVP is a quitter?? Don't you realize that this is a playoff series, and if Garnett reacted differently, he probably could've been suspended for a number of games, and perhaps lose the series to the Kings?? C'mon. Use your head wisely homie. Common sense.

12. jamesshieh88

jamesshieh88 JBB JustBBall Member

words from espn says that peeler has been suspended for 2 games but garnett was only fined for $7500

13. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Ok, so if Kevin Garnett didn't fight Peeler, and retaliate with the two elbows he received from him, the MVP is a quitter?? Don't you realize that this is a playoff series, and if Garnett reacted differently, he probably could've been suspended for a number of games, and perhaps lose the series to the Kings?? C'mon. Use your head wisely homie. Common sense.</div>

use my head wisely? why don't you use your head wisely and realize two players were involved in the incedent. i dont care if he retaliated or not, he threw a harsh elbow into another man's chest, something that is NOT and I tell you NOT a part of the game, you wanna come to my hood and play like that you'll go home like Roy Jones saturday, KO'd. Dont tell me to you my head when you come on here with one sided opinions. The man should be suspended as well, oh wow , maybe next time peeler should retaliate below the head zone so he can get off free like KG. Think before you speak and see both sides of the story, like i said either both should have been suspended or nether.
    And Emo, dont you ever, and i mean EVER make a assumption about me attacking her because she was a women, you should be asshamed of yourself for ever thinking sex was an issue. THats a low class assumption by a low class laker fan.

14. E-bro92

<font color="Red">Personal Attacks will not be tolerated. This is your first warning.</font> <font color="Blue">--Rudeezy</font>[/QUOTE]

man you wanna put a censor on trash talking? this the playoffs homey, and if you can't handle the heat then stay out the mofo kitchen. ill come hard with my lines anytime, u wanna put restrictors on me when we in game 7 playoffs series? man , thats softcore homey. WEAKSAUCE. Ive been told worst things before then to shut my trap, for GOD's sake let them play the game, let me speak it as well.

15. LakerBabyGirl8

LakerBabyGirl8 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Listen, how did she use her somewhat "biased Laker opinions" regarding Kevin Garnett? Or are you simply bashing her because she's a girl and you don't like arguing with women for fear of being owned? She's stating that even though Peeler gave Garnett two elbows both to his gut and face, Garnett didn't really do anything besides checking him with an easy elbow to his chest, plain and simple. How is that to your knowledge of somebody being biased? You really have to think of what you're saying before you lash out at someone like that.</div>

thanks emo. how am i being biased? im not even a wolves fan. i just think that garnett was smart by not retaliating. garnett wanted to play in game 7 and showed it by not droppin peeler. cant handle a female who knows basketball ebro?

16. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">use my head wisely? why don't you use your head wisely and realize two players were involved in the incedent.</div>
    Yeah two players were involved in the incident, but to you, did it seem right for Peeler to give Garnett an elbow to his gut, and later on throw another elbow to his face to try and get him to fight? All Garnett did as his little retaliation was a simple elbow check, plain and simple. He knew if he attacked Peeler, he wouldn't play in Game 7, and there would be a tremendous chance that his Wolves would lose the series tonight. He didn't want to stoop to his level and cost his team a shot of going to the Western Conference Finals. If I'm not mistaken, weren't you the one that said he was a quitter just because he didn't fight him? Use your head man.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Dont tell me to you my head when you come on here with one sided opinions.</div>

How did I give you a one sided opinion about the scuffle between Garnett and Peeler? I gave you facts on what happened, and you think I'm giving you somewhat "biased comments?" Please elaborate your definition of the word one-sided. I'll be glad to hear your answer. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">And Emo, dont you ever, and i mean EVER make a assumption about me attacking her because she was a women, you should be asshamed of yourself for ever thinking sex was an issue. THats a low class assumption by a low class laker fan.</div>

You sound like you're about to come out hardcore and make a threat on me. That's real smart and very ridiculous on your part. I'd never come out with a statement like that unless you made it seem like you were going to attack her. She made her own personal opinion about the scuffle, and yet you came back at her like she was your public enemy number one. Did she deserve to read that garbage that you wrote her? I don't care if you were there at the game, the whole basketball world saw it on TV, and everybody can have whatever opinions they want on it. Sorry Queen fan, we can't all be like you and defend a foolish act committed by a foolish player.

Low class Laker fan? Well, by the number of posts that you've written about the Kings and attacking other people especially Laker fans in particular, I'm sure other members in here would think otherwise. :mrgreen:

17. Big Zee

Big Zee JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Low class Laker fan? Well, by the number of posts that you've written about the Kings and attacking other people especially Laker fans in particular, I'm sure other members in here would think otherwise. :mrgreen:</div>
    *raises hand*

18. E-bro92

[quote name='Emo']Yeah two players were involved in the incident, but to you, did it seem right for Peeler to give Garnett an elbow to his gut, and later on throw another elbow to his face to try and get him to fight? All Garnett did as his little retaliation was a simple elbow check, plain and simple. He knew if he attacked Peeler, he wouldn't play in Game 7, and there would be a tremendous chance that his Wolves would lose the series tonight. He didn't want to stoop to his level and cost his team a shot of going to the Western Conference Finals. If I'm not mistaken, weren't you the one that said he was a quitter just because he didn't fight him? Use your head man.

A simple elbow check? If your name isn't Anthony Peeler dont refer to it as a simple elbow check, when a man puts his hands on you, you dont take it like a B and let it fly. I never called Garnett a quitter until you implied that he shouldnt have done anything because the game was already over. Comprehend what you read. Use your head homey. I dont care if it was for retaliation or not, you act like Garnett should get off with a slap on the wrist. Last time i check a intentional elbow check wasnt part of the game, even if it was to retaliate. Respect the game kid. What they both did was wrong.

How did I give you a one sided opinion about the scuffle between Garnett and Peeler? I gave you facts on what happened, and you think I'm giving you somewhat "biased comments?" Please elaborate your definition of the word one-sided. I'll be glad to hear your answer. [​IMG]

Man you are one sided, retaliation or not you act like what Garnett did was the right thing to do. If his head was really in the game he would have hurt the Kings where it mattered most, on the scoreboard. You dont lost your head in the game for one second. He come down with Peeler on his mind and got what he deserved. Theres other ways to indirectly retaliate then to make it so obvoius.

You sound like you're about to come out hardcore and make a threat on me. That's real smart and very ridiculous on your part. I'd never come out with a statement like that unless you made it seem like you were going to attack her. She made her own personal opinion about the scuffle, and yet you came back at her like she was your public enemy number one. Did she deserve to read that garbage that you wrote her? I don't care if you were there at the game, the whole basketball world saw it on TV, and everybody can have whatever opinions they want on it. Sorry Queen fan, we can't all be like you and defend a foolish act committed by a foolish player.

Hardcore? Kid you aint seen hardcore, if you take what i say as a threat then take your krispy kreme ass off this forum. Your not me so you dont know what i meant when i told her to shut her trap. you just saw the word girl and took a cheapshot at me. Here we go with the name calling again, why i gotta be a queen fan? We all fans of the nba but you have to degrade my team into a term reserved for women? Come on man, if you aint got the skills to step onto a professional floor with the "queens" squad what does that make you? These are hardworking men bust ass every night, i respect every person in the nba, maybe you should show some too. If not, then my comments about you being low class stand corrected.

19. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">A simple elbow check? If your name isn't Anthony Peeler dont refer to it as a simple elbow check, when a man puts his hands on you, you dont take it like a B and let it fly.</div>

Yes it was a simple elbow check, you can twist it however you want in any shape or form. So let me ask you a question. If your opponent laid his hands on you during an important playoff series, would you go after the guy, get ejected, possibly serve a suspension, and give your team a tremendous shot of losing the series? That was Garnett's mindset. He didn't want to stoop to Peeler's level knowing that he'd give up a whole lot for his team to go down in the second round. He controlled his anger, and allowed Peeler's actions to speak for themselves. That's why he only get fined with 7,500 bucks, and Peeler out for this important Game 7.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">I never called Garnett a quitter until you implied that he shouldnt have done anything because the game was already over. Comprehend what you read. Use your head homey. I dont care if it was for retaliation or not, you act like Garnett should get off with a slap on the wrist. Last time i check a intentional elbow check wasnt part of the game, even if it was to retaliate. Respect the game kid. What they both did was wrong.</div>

Please don't look foolish right now ok? You did say Garnett was a quitter just because he didn't retaliate against Peeler's elbow shots. And guess what? Garnett did get off did he? With a $7,500 dollar fine. And Peeler was hit with a suspension. Very fair by the league. If you want to be like the Rick Adelman who is clueless and dellusional, and can't really understand why Peeler got suspended and Garnett didn't, go right ahead.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Man you are one sided, retaliation or not you act like what Garnett did was the right thing to do. If his head was really in the game he would have hurt the Kings where it mattered most, on the scoreboard. You dont lost your head in the game for one second. He come down with Peeler on his mind and got what he deserved. Theres other ways to indirectly retaliate then to make it so obvoius.</div>

Ok I'm one sided because what Garnett did was the right thing to do?? What a guy. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Hardcore? Kid you aint seen hardcore, if you take what i say as a threat then take your krispy kreme ass off this forum.</div>

Oooooh...Calling a moderator a krispy kreme ass could put your status as a Kings member in absolute jeporady. You already were warned once about your actions towards another member. I suggest you read the guidelines before you attempt to come out "hardcore" on me. Thanks kid.

20. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes it was a simple elbow check, you can twist it however you want in any shape or form. So let me ask you a question. If your opponent laid his hands on you during an important playoff series, would you go after the guy, get ejected, possibly serve a suspension, and give your team a tremendous shot of losing the series? That was Garnett's mindset. He didn't want to stoop to Peeler's level knowing that he'd give up a whole lot for his team to go down in the second round. He controlled his anger, and allowed Peeler's actions to speak for themselves. That's why he only get fined with 7,500 bucks, and Peeler out for this important Game 7.

Please don't look foolish right now ok? You did say Garnett was a quitter just because he didn't retaliate against Peeler's elbow shots. And guess what? Garnett did get off did he? With a $7,500 dollar fine. And Peeler was hit with a suspension. Very fair by the league. If you want to be like the Rick Adelman who is clueless and dellusional, and can't really understand why Peeler got suspended and Garnett didn't, go right ahead.

Ok I'm one sided because what Garnett did was the right thing to do?? What a guy. [​IMG]

Oooooh...Calling a moderator a krispy kreme ass won't allow you to be here anytime soon. You already were warned once about your actions towards another member. I suggest you read the guidelines before you attempt to come out "hardcore" on me. Thanks kid.</div>

Emo,sounds like a child who wants attention to me..Why give him what he needs...ATTENTION