Game 6:Kings-VS-Timberwolves...A MUST WIN!!!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by MR_SAC_KING, May 15, 2004.

1. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MR_SAC_KING:</div><div class="quote_post">Emo,sounds like a child who wants attention to me..Why give him what he needs...ATTENTION</div>

thats very apparent by his remarks.. i would however like to apologize the the laker girl that i offended, it was insensive (like KG's war remarks [​IMG] _ and it wont happen again. Thanks to Rudeezy for addressing my actions in a professional manner. I assure you it wont happen again. As for Emo we talked on AIM so you know where i stand. Word of advice which i hope you dont take so offensive.. lay off the power trip dude.. being a justball mod doesnt give you the right to talk down to me or use your forum authority to go king fans bashing. at the end of the day thats what it comes down to.

2. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

Back to the Actual subject of the thread....

3. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">As for Emo we talked on AIM so you know where i stand. Word of advice which i hope you dont take so offensive.. lay off the power trip dude.. being a justball mod doesnt give you the right to talk down to me or use your forum authority to go king fans bashing. at the end of the day thats what it comes down to.</div>

When did I talk down on you or use my forum authority to bash Kings fans?? I told you in that AIM conversation to follow our guidelines, not attack other members and moderators, and be a better quality poster and talk basketball amongst other members like yourself. Where's the information regarding I somehow talked down on you? Are you trying to spread lies? (And I can't stand liars) or are you trying to make yourself look good with your foolish behaviorial problems that you've caused these last couple of days?

4. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">When did I talk down on you or use my forum authority to bash Kings fans?? I told you in that AIM conversation to follow our guidelines, not attack other members and moderators, and be a better quality poster and talk basketball amongst other members like yourself. Where's the information regarding I somehow talked down on you? Are you trying to spread lies? (And I can't stand liars) or are you trying to make yourself look good with your foolish behaviorial problems that you've caused these last couple of days?</div>

Yes you did tell me all those things but you addressed it in a very unprofessional manner. You brought up issues about getting respect from other mods that dont have nothing to do with me. You also degrade my team by calling us the Queens. The only wome see on the court are the royal court dancers. Every post about me from you is twisted into your favor and when you bring up my name there is a negative connotation to it and its very disrespectful. No mods in here act that way except you. I already apologized to the girl i offended and you fail to acknowledge that. Calling me a liar. There you go again.

5. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes you did tell me all those things but you addressed it in a very unprofessional manner.</div>

Ok, how "professional" and clear do I have to be to get you to follow our guidelines? Not only do I find your behavior disturbing, other members find it annoying as well. Maybe I should be rude and direct to people like you so that you will understand where I'm coming from on this.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">You brought up issues about getting respect from other mods that dont have nothing to do with me.</div>

I used that as an example. If you want respect from people here, watch how "hardcore" you can get towards other members, and watch how you attack people here as well. Is that hard to understand? If you refuse to follow the rules here, there will be consequences for your actions.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">You also degrade my team by calling us the Queens. </div>

Weren't you on my Laker forum saying it was over for our team, and calling us "The Fakers?" It's all part of the rivalry between these two teams and the fans.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Every post about me from you has a twist negative connotation to it and its very disrespectful. No mods in here act that way except you.</div>

Yeah the way I post might have a twist to it because you refuse to open your ears and listen to what someone has to say to you. Go ahead and be clueless about what's going on, but I warn you, if you refuse to go by our guidelines and rules that are listed directly on this website, you won't be a registered member in this place anytime soon. Count on that.

Sorry fellas. Back on topic....

6. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Ok, how "professional" and clear do I have to be to get you to follow our guidelines? Not only do I find your behavior disturbing, other members find it annoying as well. Maybe I should be rude and direct to people like you so that you will understand where I'm coming from on this.

I used that as an example. If you want respect from people here, watch how "hardcore" you can get towards other members, and watch how you attack people here as well. Is that hard to understand? If you refuse to follow the rules here, there will be consequences for your actions.

Weren't you on my Laker forum saying it was over for our team, and calling us "The Fakers?" It's all part of the rivalry between these two teams and the fans.

Yeah the way I post might have a twist to it because you refuse to open your ears and listen to what someone has to say to you. Go ahead and be clueless about what's going on, but I warn you, if you refuse to go by our guidelines and rules that are listed directly on this website, you won't be a registered member in this place anytime soon. Count on that.

Sorry fellas. Back on topic....</div>

Like i said you keep bring up the same topic over and over.. you already told me about 10 times how rufusing to follow guidelines will get me banned. You can stop beating a dead horse now, rudeey told me once and i got the message. Its very apparent that you wanna flex you power somehow and im the scapegoat... I already apologized to the girl like i said so it shouldnt be an issue anymore. Everything you say about me has to do with that one incedent earlier about that girl. Disturbing behavior? wtf dude u act like i need to go to a mental institute. Im not the only member on this forum that has a problem with the way you handle things, i wasnt gonna bring it up but i can name names. *sorry to that person if i have to, but people should be held accountable for their actions* i already apologized and said my personal attacks wont happen again, what more do you want from me?

7. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

Does it look like i'm gonna have to have to seperate you 2 with a stick.LOL :mrgreen: