Game 6 Thread

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Doctor Kajita, May 3, 2007.

1. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Will637 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Haha, look at Charles wearing that 4XL "we believe" t-shirt.</div>

He looks like a school bus!!![​IMG] Congrats Warriors!!! Great job!!!<font size=""5"">IF</font> the Rockets don't get past Utah Warriors all the way!!!

2. Basketballer05

Basketballer05 JBB JustBBall Member

Woooo hoooo go Warriors.

The Mavs choke yet AGAIN in the playoffs. Nowitzki just isnt a leader.

I am only supporting the Warriors mainly because of Ellis, I just hope he gets more minutes next series.

3. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

I pray to god Houston wins the first round... PLEASE!!!!!!!

4. NTC

NTC Active Member

Heres the avatar for you guys:

[​IMG]

5. iLL PiLL

iLL PiLL JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Run BJM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Holy sh*t was that Rudeezy in the background there? There was a guy in the stands behind one of the backboards who looked EXACTLY like him. Was wearing a black (or dark blue?) cap with white stripes coming down from the top button thing and a black (or dark blue?) jersey. I think it was shown for a flash after Baron got fouled by Howard after that rebound and a different shot showed Baron with said guy in the background.</div>

LOL i saw that too it sure looked like Rundeezy...We got this on lock now!!

6. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">NTC Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Heres the avatar for you guys:

[​IMG]</div>

Everyone who believes must wear this. Go Warriors!!!11!!!

7. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

OMGGGGGG I can't believe we won!!!!

Sjax is the man!!!! [​IMG] Baron is the man!!! and How about Jrich and Barnes stepping up!

Even Barkley is wearing the shirt [​IMG]

Good job Don Nelson.

Way to reverse the Dunleavy/Murphy/Fisher thing, Mullin.

8. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">custodianrules2 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">OMGGGGGG I can't believe we won!!!!

Sjax is the man!!!! [​IMG] Baron is the man!!! and How about Jrich and Barnes stepping up!</div>

This is simply unbelievable dude. I can't come up with words to describe how amazing this is. I'm still in a high.

Wow.

9. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ JBB JustBBall Member

I have lived in bay area for 15 years now reside in Houston. hope we play houston we I can go to the games...warriors all the way!!!

10. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">AnimeFANatic Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">This is simply unbelievable dude. I can't come up with words to describe how amazing this is. I'm still in a high.

Wow.</div>

I was so in tune with the game I turned off my computer just to watch every minute (even commercials).

There is/are (a) basketball god(s) after all!!!! We've been waiting for sooo long just to get to the playoffs, but also advance to the second round!!!! Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Go Warriors!

I (don't) Believe! [​IMG] The anti-jinx is in effect!!!!

11. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

The one thing we can take away from this series: The Nellie giveth and the Nellie taketh away.

Cuban and Dirk just got punked. Hopefully he doesn't go away angry when he leaves GS in a few years or he'll come back to bite us in the ass.

12. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

I don't think D-Wade will have a chance at Barkley's top 5 for a while...

[​IMG]

13. SIXPAK GQ

don nelson should have never left warriors

it all started with the spreewell/weber/nelson fued in 1995...and from then on, we had the black out years

14. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

Amazing game. Where did Barnes come from? I hadn't heard of him until this series. He played amazing. Davis.... Jackson.... Jason... Wow.

Dirk is going to take A LOT of heat.

I hope you guys meet Jazz next.

15. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    <div class="quote_poster">dallasdude Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">trade dirk? waive that guy.</div>

Will you take Adonal Foyle for him [​IMG]?

16. Custodianrules2

Oh man Barkley... No love for Biedrins?? Put that guy in your five, dawg! [​IMG]

LOL.

Man... I won't be able to sleep now...

So who do we want to play now in round 2?

17. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">SIXPAK GQ Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">don nelson should have never left warriors

it all started with the spreewell/weber/nelson fued in 1995...and from then on, we had the black out years</div>

No, people at that point were split between Nellie and Webber at that point. Many people wanted Nellie out, and I can count myself among that crowd at that point in time. The Run TMC era was over, and it wasn't working. Mario Elis knows what I'm talking about.

It's working now, Nellie has a team that fits his style and he has people believing again. It takes the right set of players to play Nellie's game. I'm glad to have him back, but I wasn't sad to see him gone back in 95.

18. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">jason voorhees Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Will you take Adonal Foyle for him [​IMG]?</div>

I wanted Foyle to score at least one point in the playoffs, but looks like he lost his one big chance to play unless we basically give up because we get blown out or we're up by so many points we empty the bench again like tonight.

What a blowout. I feel bad for Avery Johnson. All that pressure and his team just gave up on him and settled for jumpers. Avery's also the guy that basically rested his starters to give us a one game cushion to get into the playoffs.

What drama though... Nelson vs. Cuban (Nelson's former boss). Warriors vs. Barkley. Warriors fans vs. adversity. Avery vs. his former mentor Don Nelson. This was a series to remember. Dig deep warriors!

19. DaRocket

DaRocket JBB JustBBall Member

Well, once again, congratulation for this huge victory. Hope to see my Rockets facing this amazing team in round 2. And if not, I'll believe with you [​IMG]

20. SIXPAK GQ

zhone : i mean...don nelson built this team..its was hard to see don leave....that team was good..spreewell/webber good combo......it was sad to see this team miserable for over 10 years. the crowd was so dead in every game.........wow its a brand new team now! everything has changed.

i just wished webber and spreewell were still there