Game Thread GAME# 65: KINGS @ BLAZERS - MARCH 7, 2020 - SATURDAY, 7:00, NBCSNW

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Mar 6, 2020.

?

What is your favorite move by Olshey in the past 12 months?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2020.
  1. Drafting Little

15.9%
  2. Keeping Whiteside at the trade deadline

2.3%
  3. Re-signing Rodney Hood

25.0%
  4. Signing CJ to a 3-year extension

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Signing Melo

4.5%
  6. Trading Bazemore+Tolliver+Two2ndRounders for Ariza+Wenyen+Biggie

36.4%
  7. Trading Meyers+Mo for Whiteside

13.6%
  8. Trading Turner for Bazemore

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Signing Hoard and Brown to 2-way contract

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other (Please specify in the comments)

2.3%
  1. royo

royo Well-Known Member

@kjironman

So many times, when I asked Stotts to go, I heard a q, who do I think could replace him. And, really, idk.

But you, K, you are smart guy. Tell me then, bc I am obviously stupid: What are they doing, if they know what they are doing?
    What was and what is The Plan?
    For me it's going like this:
    1: GM bringing Toliver, Mario (wasn't that your guy Scalma;) and then Melo - GM is tanking hard or he really doesn't know wtf is he doing.
    2. Our best player, from the other hand, talk about pushing for the playoffs. Lillard is (for me at least) victim of this team. So, does he really have any saying about players Olshey brings? He wanted Melo (3y ago). He goes for 45 per game winning games by himself and ruins GM plan for lottery pick. On his way to glory he play himself hard not taking care of his body, playing with injuries and that is worrisome. Does he know what is the plan for this season really, cos I'm not sure.
    3. Coach. I don't know what to say about him. Been saying this for few seasons now. 2 stars playing 40 mins of iso and no D is something that work on PlayStation. I'm not expert in coaching, but his rotations make me think someone pushing him for this rotations, like Melo's heavy minutes OR he doesn't know what he is doing.
    4. And on the end, let's assume that Jude Allen knows less about this team that Paul Allen did. It seems that you can sell her some more bs as a GM and as a coach:) especially if you got injury excuse.
    So, apart of Lillard, organization (in my view) is taking a gap year, cos they can.
    But it is just my theory with roots in my frustration. Let me hear your story Kjiro. If they know what they are doing, wtf is it? Please.

Darkwebs likes this.
  2. kjironman1

kjironman1 Well-Known Member

This all sounds good to me bro. Spot on.

3. royo

royo Well-Known Member

Oh, well, I thought so. You know nothing John Snow;)

kjironman1 likes this.