Game 69 Pens vs. Rangers Grevy is a cocksucker thread

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Mar 18, 2023.

1. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

His ridiculous response back to the Pitt series tells it all. He is NOT a Rangers fan. The faster you guys understand he is a loser troll with nothing going on in his life, so he plays games on message boards, the better. He is a joke non-Rangers fan that gets his jollies by doing what he does in here. Pathetic.

2. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    eh..you take this too serious...i get a kick out of it

NYR Fan likes this.
  3. NYR31

NYR31 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

you really need to dial down your infatuation with Dump and keeping tabs on what he says so you can then prove him wrong.

it’s equally annoying as his own negativity

4. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

Far be it from you to bother asking Drump to dial down his negativity....some job you do 'moderating'

NYR Fan likes this.
  5. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Pitt was up 2-0 game 5 with Crosby dominating when he got hurt. I haven’t heard one analyst say they were going to win that series before Crosby got hurt. Take the Homer glasses off. It’s like Al, 31, having no balls to admit, he was wrong about putting the young kids on the power-play.

6. kreidertime

One cup in 82 years 31. Not negativity 31. Called be real. An organization with that track record doesn’t know what the fuck they are doing. Praying Shesterkin gets blazing hot and things break our way in the playoffs.

7. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Remind me again what rank the PP was last year.... you bitch and moan about development of youth... some guy name Kreider scored over 50 goals last year..but you rather worry about some kid from Finland and from Montreal not getting power play time to make him somewhat a better hockey player, cause all through his life he never got power play time and it has hurt him so much that he cries at night.

NYR Fan likes this.
  8. NYR Fan

All good Grey. These just two do their thing. No issues with 31, but he'll never call out dump. He can be rude, call people vulgar names, fill the board with negative posts and nonsense, make things up non-stop, and no issues. No doubt he is a huge reason there are only 7 consistent posters on this board. I just laugh it off and keep rolling when he posts something like that. He is right though, after this post I am done with the dump thing, he is who he is - just being real, and it won't change.

Hey, dump is just being real. Rangers are collapsing, Rangers will miss playoffs, Rangers will finish behind the Pens, Rangers are the Titanic. Sather traded for Z, oh wait Gorton did, I still wasn't wrong because Sather liked Z and made Gorton do it a year after he left. I'm telling you, the Rangers wouldn't have won if Crosby didn't get hurt, you're an idiot. 1 cup since 1940 we are a terrible organization, forget the many good years since 2012. I am just being real man. That's all real stuff that I shove down your throat in post after post bro.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  9. NYR Fan

Great point Al. And for the love of god, can Kakko do something. The kid is almost invisible every game. He has maybe a shift or two where he skates in circles with the puck in the O zone, ultimately it goes no where and he loses the puck. That's about it. And not just talking about scoring goals, just be present and make some impact. Excuse after excuse for this guy, and very little at best. He does seem to be playing a full ice game, which I like, but just some impact on O. He is another one who doesn't shoot the puck, like Fox and Panarin. And he is just not playing like the # 2 pick in the draft.

I don't care if you blame him, the team, someone else, not about blame. I just want to see him do more and be the player he can be. I am not trying to be critical of him, just want him to step up and make some sort of impact.

10. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

Kakko has not been great lately but he still draws penalties so yeah he does make an impact even when not scoring.

11. kreidertime

It's like when I hear the dumb fuck Jets fans call up every year thinking they will be good. Nonsense. Just blind stupidity.

12. NYR Fan

No he doesn't make an impact, but that's okay man. I hope he does, because I still believe the 3rd line will be our differentiator in the playoffs. In a lot of ways it was last year, and I think it can be again if they play well.

13. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

Drawing penalties is not making an impact? He is also used on a penalty kill. You want to throw the kid under the bus the first chance you get.

14. NYR Fan

He doesn't draw penalties at any high or above average rate. And yes he is on the 3rd or 4th pair of PK forwards, that's a big value add.

Look, if you you watch these games and see Kakko making an impact, more power to you man. I do not see it, and especially not for a # 2 pick in the draft. Once again you think I have some thing against Kakko, and I do not. I am not you who has an agenda or knocks people for everything, I couldn't care less about that nonsense.

What I see from Kakko is a guy who doesn't shoot the puck, doesn't play to his strengths - getting in front like Kreider and driving hard to the net, and doesn't play with a lot of confidence. That is what I see. If you disagree, all good, we certainly don't have to agree.

And again for the record, I really hope he gets it and the light goes on, the guy has a lot of talent obviously, and could be a huge weapon, but he needs to play with confidence and to his strengths.

Truth is, that whole line needs to step it up a bit. Chytil hasn't scored in a long while, Lafreniere I think makes more of an impact on the forecheck and playing a harder game, but he could do more, and I already gave my thoughts on Kakko.

It is not easy for kids to come into a situation like the Rangers, a team that is good and has a lot of talent, and make an impact, but I do think they could do more. And if I looked at them 1 through 3, I think Kakko has the most work to do to step up his game.