Game Thread GAME# 80: NUGGETS @ BLAZERS - APRIL 7, 2019 - SUNDAY, 6:00 PM , NBCSNW

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Apr 6, 2019.

?

Is Jokic the best center in the NBA?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2019.
  1. Yes

37.0%
  2. No

63.0%
  1. Nurkalicious

Nurkalicious Active Member

It’s like you can dish it out but can’t take it.

2. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I can dish it out and take it.

LuckyShot likes this.
  3. Nurkalicious

My bad I assumed from your 50 sentence comment and bad faith / calling me a troll that you were mad

4. kjironman1

kjironman1 Well-Known Member

I got a dish with Alpo but i'm not gonna let you take it.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  5. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

Not the same thing. Then you accused me of backstabbing(?) him.
    I've explained how your twisting my words and you continue to do them as if you have some sort of agenda. You keep bringing me up and obsessing over me, all over stuff you're misquoting or taking out of context.
    I've been trolling? Hahaha. I think you're doing a pretty good job or lobbying for your ban.

I never admitted you were right.

You've been called out by multiple posters for twisting words and causing drama. What do you do tonight? The same thing. Nobody is agreeing with you, and everyone sees what you're doing. It's ridiculous. I was trying to stay out of it with you, and I was until you starting misquoting me and taking things out of context out of pettiness. Grow up.

hoopsjock likes this.
  6. kjironman1

Victim.jpg

hoopsjock and BonesJones like this.
  7. Nurkalicious

Lmao I didn’t misquote you at all. You simply didn’t quote yourself accurately.

When you say “we should let him walk” I consider that backstabbing (funny how you didn’t quote that comment...)

I’ve been called out by you and a couple of your friends. Congrats buddy. That doesn’t mean you haven’t been trolling since the day I came here. You openly admit you sidestep the rules and effectively insult people by insulting their comments. The first comment I ever made you told me to stop talking bc I hadn’t “posted enough”. You later said my comments were “idiotic shit”, you can stop pretending you’re being anything close to civil, you’re a troll, you just have friends who happen to be mods that won’t ban you for trolling.

You haven’t been trying to avoid me. You’ve been talking shit about me for the past two days. Stop kidding yourself.

8. Nurkalicious

This coming from the 3 people begging to get me banned.

Yeah you guys can sure take it

9. BonesJones

I quoted myself straight from my comment, you're paraphrasing. And I "misquoted myself"?

The "let Aminu walk" was in the fucking comment about keeping Curry, Hood, and Kanter. I literally posted something right before that talking about how I wish there was a way to keep all 3, but you'd rather just keep arguing and trying to cause drama than to come to the correct realization in regards to what I actually said.

I don't understand how you think I'm mistaken in regards to what I said, and somehow you know better.

You literally just directly insulted me by calling me a troll. You know the rules, yet still can't follow them.

Don't post idiotic shit, if you don't want people to call your comments "idiotic shit". It's not that hard. You sought me out tonight while I was trying to avoid you (I asked you multiple times to stop talking to me, or at least stop misquoting and twisting my words) and you still did it… Yet I'm the troll?

10. Nurkalicious

You quoted yourself and omitted certain quotes (e.g. “we should let aminu walk”) to make it seem like I misconstrued your comments. I didn’t. You continue refusing to quote the actual comment bc you realize how curricula of aminu it is, you casually talked about cutting him without so much as a second thought.

Whenever you’re ready to stop calling me idiotic I’m ready to move passed this bullshit. But it’s pretty clear you’re just here to be passive aggressive, then play victim when I respond. This is ridiculous. Why don’t you just enjoy the blazers and be friendly? The entire time I’ve been here you’ve been harassing me. For some reason none of you will let a comment I said about Lillard 2 days ago go.

11. BonesJones

...and there it is!

12. James lamphear

James lamphear Well-Known Member

I like Aminu he works hard out there. Yes sometimes he gets beat back door once awhile but not worried about his defense out 100 poss he has 109 and Zach got 109 and Nurk 105 I think Harkless 108 they are our best defenders. I am more about our guards defense more.

kjironman1 likes this.
  13. kjironman1

Are there three people trying to get you banned? Please tell us more about how you are being mistreated?

Bro honestly that would not be wise. I'm gonna sign off for the night. You don't want to start with me. I'm way out of your league here. Hope you enjoyed the game. Glad you have found the Blazers S2 forum. Hope you continue to enjoy the season and post however you want anytime. It's a cool group of people here. Stick around and converse with a few people and get to know them a bit. Have fun with it. If we get a chance at a meet and greet. Come on by and press some palms.
    Simple.
    Kjironman is a fan!!!

hoopsjock, UKRAINEFAN and BonesJones like this.
  14. kjironman1

Not many players anywhere work harder than Aminu for sure.

HailBlazers likes this.
  15. BonesJones

THIS is the post I QUOTED.
    So I came up with the ONLY way to keep all three, which included letting Aminu walk.
    Which you turned into "Bones says we should cut Aminu" or whatever the hell...

This is ridiculous.

I never called you idiotic. There you go, twisting words and taking them out of context again. I'd be friendly if you didn't misconstrue, twist, and strip the context out of my posts. It's your fault I'm not being friendly.

You think I'M harassing you? I asked you multiple times to stop twisting my words, and asked you multiple times to stop talking to me, and you KEPT DOING IT. Then you have the audacity to say I'm harassing you? Ridiculous. This has nothing to do with the Lillard comment at all. I was trying to avoid this, and you made it unavoidable.

Darkwebs likes this.
  16. BonesJones

If me and KJ agree with each other that someone is out of line, that's how you know they're out of line.

hoopsjock, TBpup and kjironman1 like this.
  17. royo

royo Well-Known Member

It happens for months now in every single game thread. You try to read about the game and you have to go through two posters arguing about offtopic. Again and again. And one of them is always the smartest kid in the building.

Darkwebs, Scalma, kjironman1 and 3 others like this.
  18. Nurkalicious

Fine. I’ll stop talking to you and about you. Please don’t insult me.

19. TorturedBlazerFan

TorturedBlazerFan Well-Known Member

Baby Daddy
    I like Aminu too, one thing I appreciate in general about this iteration of the Blazers is they’re easy to cheer for. Not really any of them I really don't like. There are maybe some basketball tendencies Im not fond of here and there but it at least in my opinion they all seem like ok guys.

kjironman1 likes this.
  20. Nurkalicious

Aminu is easily the most underrated player on our team.

His defense is elite. His rebounding is great. His three point shooting is solid. He’s clutch. His chemistry and spacing is excellent. He’s ultra-focused and humble.

Losing aminu would be a huge mistake.