Game Preview: Bucks @ Sixers Monday

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by gmanspack, Mar 7, 2004.

1. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

Does McKie or Green start so I can edit my preview?

No Big Dog or AI we gotta win this one

2. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

McKie started for Iverson.

3. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

I say the Bucks by 16. There already up 19.

4. gmanspack

What the hell happened? That was the worst 2nd half performance I have ever seen by a team, Sixers adjusted at half we didn't do crap, that pisses me off, horrible performance tonight, just hidious

5. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting I3:</div><div class="quote_post">I say the Bucks by 16. There already up 19.</div>
    Theres a true fan.Sixers won by 5 pretty much everyone played well tonight Zendon Hamilton had 19 points off the bench and Buckner had 20 points off the bench Snow had a good game also with 12 dimes and and maybe 15 points and John Salmons and Kenny Thomas also both played well.Desereved win for the Sixers they worked their butts off.The Sixers have got their first 2 game winning steak since January lol.

6. gmanspack

Bucks 92 @ Sixers 97

Milwaukee 27 30 17 18 92
    Philadelphia 13 31 25 28 97

Bucks Points Leader:
    Michael Redd 20 pts
    [​IMG]

Sixers Points Leader:
    Greg Buckner 23 pts Who?
    [​IMG]

Bucks Rebounds Leader:
    Brian Skinner 7 boards
    [​IMG]

Sixers Rebounds Leaders:
    Kenny Thomas 15 boards
    [​IMG]

Bucks Assists Leader:
    Brevin Knight 7 Assists
    [​IMG]

Sixers Assists Leader:
    Eric Snow 12 Assists
    [​IMG]

Other Notes:
    Desmond Mason 18 pts, Brian Skinner 16 pts

Zendon Hamilton 19 pts 9 boards, once again Who?, Eric Snow 17 pts

Greg Buckner GMans MVP

Bucks fall to 33-30
    Sixers go to 26-38

Next Games:
    Milwaukee vs Atlanta Wednesday
    Philly @ Chicago Tomorrow

Bucks played great in the first half, and then they played the worst basketball I have ever seen this team play in the 2nd, this loss pisses me off. Coach Porter did a crap job tonight with his rotations and the players wore down, couldn't hit a shot, 17 and 18 quarters won't cut it

7. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Theres a true fan.Sixers won by 5 pretty much everyone played well tonight Zendon Hamilton had 19 points off the bench and Buckner had 20 points off the bench Snow had a good game also with 12 dimes and and maybe 15 points and John Salmons and Kenny Thomas also both played well.Desereved win for the Sixers they worked their butts off.The Sixers have got their first 2 game winning steak since January lol.</div>

Now lets not start with this true fan crap. I just didnt expect the Sixers to win. Most likely no one probably even you didnt expect them to win.

But oh well....WE WON! We were down 20 came back and WON! YES! Now if we can get a win over Chicago it will make things better. But sadly, the Cavs won...This is our first 2 game winning streak since Jan, which is pretty sad.

8. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

I predicted the Bucks by five...Wrong team.

9. og15

og15 JBB *********

This is jut horrible, how do you blow such a great lead like that. The Bucks were up 57-41 at half time, and even though the Sixers were rallying in the 2nd quarter, the Bucks still had a sizable lead. Then in the 2nd half I dont even know what that was, they lose 53 - 35, I agree about the bad substitutions.

Van Horn also fouled out in 20 minutes of play, he had 2 in the first and he just kept racking up the fouls.

Redd started off missing his fist 2 shots and also never really got on track with his stroke. Even though he scored 20, he was 6-14 from the field and 1-4 from long range, at least he made his FT's. The Bucks got outrebounded 43-30, and even though they shot 49.3% as a team couldn't come away with the win, very sad game today. I don't know whats happening but they really need to get on track.

10. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting kvh4fan:</div><div class="quote_post">Should be a good matchup. Sixers by 5.</div>

WOW, did I call it or what!?! [​IMG]

11. scherer43

scherer43 JBB JustBBall Member

man this sucks

I don't know if I like what's going on here. Man the Heat, Cavs, and Sixers. All of these teams from the east, below the Bucks. We have a tough schedule ahead and we cannot afford to be losing these games. It's hard to diagnose the problem. Do you guys feel it has to do with chemistry, do you think that's changed since KVH got here?

I ask this not as a question of whether or not Keith's a team player. I feel he is and this certainly is not the problem. I'm asking if maybe we've lost our feel for the game as a whole because the rotation has changed a tad bit. Also, TJ's been gone. BTW when does he get back?

Let me know what you think. Hopefully it's just a funk we're going through. KVH4FAN or anybody else, do you think you might be able to hook me up with a desmond mason avatar or signature. Thanx.

12. gmanspack

I don't think it is KVH, this team is severly missing TJ Ford. To all you people who say he isn't putting up anything, this guy is the link to our team, the little guy is our spark, our energy and our leader on the court, we need him back

I think its gonna be 1.5-2 weeks before he is back

Check out the board for avators and sigs, post there and the design team will hook you up

13. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

I watched 90% of TJ's games in college and he is the guy that makes thing happen, no doubt the Bucks are deep enough to beat teams but he is the one that gets the Bucks running game going, sets up the offense and can drive and kick to the shooters. Bucks main problem is playing on the road, which is why they must get homecourt advantage heading into the playoffs.