Game: Spurs @ Sixers

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Arthur, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Arthur

Arthur JBB JustBBall Member

What a game yesterday VS the Spurs

!!!!!!!!!!!AI for MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. MVPlaya

MVPlaya JBB Banned Member

^^^ Yea word..

Sasha ima post some games to aight?

3. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Yes, that was quite a game last night. Allen showed us why we love him once again. The ability to take over a game like that was just amazing. Kyle hit some big shots too, sparking that huge run.

Sure MVPlaya, I need all the help I can get. I've been working quite a lot since I got a job, got school, and other stuff. So any kind of help is appreciated.

4. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

Shocker
    San Antonio Spurs at Philadelphia 76ers
    November 14, 2003
    Written by: Erin

Going into a game against the World Champions, you're down 3 of your big men. A win smells pretty far away. Not to mention the opposing team's big man is the league MVP. Impossible, right? Not quite.

I came to the Wachovia Center expecting to meet some of my favorite players on the Spurs. That happened. I didn't come expecting to see the Sixers, who were without Derrick Coleman, Kenny Thomas, and Glenn Robinson to pull out a win. Especially if I was going to be told that Tim Duncan would have over 30 points.

The game went back and forth. But in the end, the Sixers somehow pulled out a victory and won 100-96. I can't tell you how amazed I was. Rookie Kyle Korver had a great game. He hit some major shots that we needed badly. Allen Iverson had an all together great game as usual. He lead the Sixers with 36 points and 12 assists. Aaron McKie played great too. He was 7 for 8 with 14 points. For the Spurs, Tim Duncan lead them with 35 points, 15 rebounds and 2 blocks. Manu Ginobili had 21 points.

This game showed me not to make predictions before attending a game. Sometimes, your team can really suprise you.

5. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Sure can, but whatever happened last night with Cleveland. Oy!

6. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

i know right. they can beat the spurs but not the cavs. *shakes head*