Game Thread: Boston @ Toronto (04/07)

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by Chutney, Nov 3, 2007.

1. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Alright hollagr, this is my last post in this thread because none of us are going to change our opinions whatsoever... all I know is that every Celtic fan that watched this game believed we were getting shafted, from homers to some of the most non-biased people I know. I also never said the officials made every call a correct one on Toronto either, but I felt like a good 8-12 calls/no-calls on us were pretty close to ridiculous. It's over though, let's end this stupid argument that you are trying to turn into a personal attack.</p>

2. hollagr8

hollagr8 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

Alright hollagr, this is my last post in this thread because none of us are going to change our opinions whatsoever... all I know is that every Celtic fan that watched this game believed we were getting shafted, from homers to some of the most non-biased people I know. I also never said the officials made every call a correct one on Toronto either, but I felt like a good 8-12 calls/no-calls on us were pretty close to ridiculous. It's over though, let's end this stupid argument that you are trying to turn into a personal attack.</p>

</div></p>

Okay, it's over, but don't worry, when we play again you can populate the thread some more about bad calls against Boston.. Geez. You have a right to end it, it was pointless.</p>

</p>

3. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Yea sorry, I didn't mean to escalate that issue. Just thought it needed to pointed out. And for the record, Ray Allen did a good job of committing that foul in a way that the official wouldn't be able to see it. That's a veteran move on his part.</p>