GAME THREAD: BULLS @ BLAZERS - NOVEMBER 21, 2014; FRIDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), ESPN & CSNNW

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Nov 20, 2014.

1. BlazerCaravan

BlazerCaravan Hug a Bigot... to Death

Re: GAME THREAD: BULLS @ BLAZERS - NOVEMBER 21, 2014; FRIDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), ESPN & C

Check your inbox. :ghoti:

2. Wizard Mentor

Wizard Mentor Wizard Mentor

Master of Xen Foro
    Re: GAME THREAD: BULLS @ BLAZERS - NOVEMBER 21, 2014; FRIDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), ESPN & C

He's old but still in demand. Why not just wait until the allstar game, then sign with whoever is a contender?

3. BlazerCaravan

BlazerCaravan Hug a Bigot... to Death

It's a great move for him. I like our audition tape so far :ghoti:

4. PCmor7

PCmor7 Generational Poster

Saying this for years

Was out at an assignment tonight but got back in time to have the game on in the background while I was finishing up.

Pretty impressed with this team right now. Admittedly, I was a doubter in Kaman and Blake, but this team is playing with a ton of chemistry. I hope it can sustain it when it goes on the road ... that's where the real test is going to be.

5. rasheedfan2005

rasheedfan2005 Well-Known Member

Just watched the game on my phone at work. Love league pass on phone. We looked great. I think im in love with crabbe as a regular rotation guy. Wright and claver should be packaged for a pick to secure sabonis. I still love throb and barton but if they are the difference between a high lotto or mid first round id package them.

6. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter

It'll be very hard to convince another NBA team to accept Wright, Claver, Robinson and Barton and in return send a lotto pick back.

The idiot owners are out of the league now.

7. Boise Blazer

Boise Blazer Thread Lightly

I scold myself every time that I should know better but somehow Dame's clutchness and depth on threes is getting even better. Although there is a part of me that expects every one of his shots to go in sometimes how and when he takes shots amazes me. It is fascinating to see his game continue to grow. And some of his drives last night were crazy slick.

The evolution of Dame has to be terrifying the league. He even tried to post up Brooks at one point last night.

I still hope the next step is the runner/floater. Can you imagine the defender guarding him? Over the pick, under the pick, play the drive, play the jumper?!?!?

And ironically part of what it making Dame's game better is LMA adding 3 point range. Think about it... Our 2 all-stars games are getting better.

8. rasheedfan2005

rasheedfan2005 Well-Known Member

Marketing team can work it. Just show the robinson brewer block to the thrill wind mill dunk like 40 times in a highlight reel.

9. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull

Our dynamic duo has become very Shaq and Kobe-like. Of course Shaq was way more dominant than Aldridge is now and Kobe too; but we make up for it with team chemistry.

Aldridge is doing most his damage in the first 3.5 quarters while Dame takes over the 4th. Dame has that "killer instinct", while Aldridge just does what he does.

In the fourth, Aldridge has become a stellar defender and rebounder. He's gonna be a 24/10 guy by mid season because his rebounding starts improving by December (referencing past seasons).

I wouldn't be surprised if this team leads the league in blocks, rebounds, and assists by season's end. We should be a top 3 defense too! :)

10. magnifier661

GAME THREAD: BULLS @ BLAZERS - NOVEMBER 21, 2014; FRIDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), ESPN...

Does anyone have Sam Smith's Twitter? Can we rub in Dame's game to him and reply "He's not a deserving all star?!" Lmao!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  11. Eastoff

Eastoff But it was a beginning.

Re: GAME THREAD: BULLS @ BLAZERS - NOVEMBER 21, 2014; FRIDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), ESPN...

They will retort about injuries on opposing teams. Not that it's valid.

12. magnifier661

Re: GAME THREAD: BULLS @ BLAZERS - NOVEMBER 21, 2014; FRIDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), ESPN...

Of course they will, but we can easily show them scoreboard of the last 3 years!