GAME THREAD: GAME THREAD: NFL: GREEN BAY (1-0) at NY GIANTS (0-1)

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by SportsTicker, Sep 16, 2007.

1. xcalibur

xcalibur Member

Re: NFL: GREEN BAY (1-0) at NY GIANTS (0-1)

i still cant believe we didnt take a LB last year. i like Ross but last year you could see we needed to improve the LB core. moving a DE to LB, imo, hurts us more than helps up. kiwi is a great talent, but you cant have a guy learn a new position for the first time in the Pro's and expect great things. if the Pats/Bears/Chargers did this they could cover up his mistakes beacuse they are such a good defensive TEAM. we obviously are in a different league than those TEAMS so since we are one of the poorest D teams going into this season i thought it was just making our D weaker by moving him. Plus Strahan's crybaby actions screwed this team over. if we knew he was goina hold out i think kiwi would stayed at DE and the office would told Strahan take your time and dont worry about him coming back or not. of course you rather have him because of his reputation, but skillwise there isnt a big drop off imo. its just frustrating already. week2 just ended and with the way our D is playing its going to be a loooooooooooooooooong year of bad bad bad results.</p>

i guess we're goina see which NY team can win 5 games first, if they are both lucky enought to win that many....well hey, at least the baseball races are good and its almost basketball season [​IMG] </p>