Game Thread: Jazz at Knicks

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Stockton, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Bleed Green

Bleed Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

No it was .3, you could see it clearly. What are the possibilities someone wouldve made that shot anyways? Knicks won

2. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">GotSkillz92 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">No it was .3, you could see it clearly. What are the possibilities someone wouldve made that shot anyways? Knicks won</div>

If you read my original post, I said I was going to whine, but the refs should at least taken a look. And I'm sure the possibilities of getting a tip-in is pretty fair when there's Kirilenko, Okur, Boozer, and some other athlete they have on the bench.

3. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

Boozer just stared as he made the lay-up infront of him.. maybe he was a little to far.

I'm sure they'll get back on defense next time.

4. Bleed Green

<div class="quote_poster">J_Ray Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">If you read my original post, I said I was going to whine, but the refs should at least taken a look. And I'm sure the possibilities of getting a tip-in is pretty fair when there's Kirilenko, Okur, Boozer, and some other athlete they have on the bench.</div>
    You act like the knicks are a bunch of midgets. Isiah probably if there was time left wouldve subbed in either balkman, lee, curry, James, Frye, Rose, etc. .3 SECONDS left. Do you know how fast .3 seconds is?

5. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">GotSkillz92 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You act like the knicks are a bunch of midgets. Isiah probably if there was time left wouldve subbed in either balkman, lee, curry, James, Frye, Rose, etc. .3 SECONDS left. Do you know how fast .3 seconds is?</div>

That's not the point. If there's time left on the clock, they should play it. If Fisher can catch turn jump and shoot in .4, then a TIP in .3 is possible. However, again, whether it's possible or the chances of it happening is not the point.

6. Bleed Green

Knicks Won....

7. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

<div class="quote_poster">Marbire Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">That's not the point. If there's time left on the clock, they should play it. If Fisher can catch turn jump and shoot in .4, then a TIP in .3 is possible. However, again, whether it's possible or the chances of it happening is not the point.</div>
    I guess it is possible in .1, because the Knicks did it last night. Even though it shouldn't be because they just can't start the clock right when it touches and start it right after they tip it.

8. KS1

KS1 JBB JustBBall Member

It doesn't matter anymore, so everybody just let it go.
    Yes, the refs should of taken a look, and yes, the probability of making a shot in .3 is very unlikely though u can do it.

The Jazz lost, plain and simple, that game should of never been that close. The Jazz screw up and got confident and let go of a 25 point lead, that's it. The Knicks played hard and deserved the win.

9. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

The Knicks did deserve that win I agree. But as I watched the Knick Bobcat highlights it states that if there's only .1 or .2 left, then a tip is necessary. Unlikely, but knicks did it a few nights ago. That's like 2 buzzer beaters in a row for them.