GaMeTiMe's NEW Mock Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GaMeTiMe, Feb 5, 2007.

1. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

Re: GaMeTiMe's NEW Mock Draft Thread

Updated as of the first of April. Almost that time boys!

2. david81

david81 BBW Member

49ers:1. Patrick Willis - Love it, perfect pick.2. Tim Crowder - Didnt know he was an OLB prospect in the 3-4, and right there I would rather get Pitcock, Ugoh, or McBean. Sadly Rice was taken a pick before that one.3a. Ikaika Alama-Francis - Really like this pick, good player that fills a position of need.3b. Paul Williams - Has the talent, hopefully just works hard. Could be a steal.Overall I really like the Niners draft in this one [​IMG]

3. CrimsonClown

CrimsonClown BBW Member

Patrick Willis would be an amazing pick for the 9ers. I'm actaully in favor of the Falcons trading down to grab him and getting an additional 2nd rounder.BUT, The Willis acquisition still won't matter. The team won't have an heart due to the amount of over-payed average players and they will fight for the #1 pick in the draft.The Falcons taking Adrian Peterson? I gaurentee if Adams, Landry or Anderson arn't there at 8 the Falcons will either trade down to 11-14 range. OR draft Amobi Okoye.

4. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (XxGhostxX @ Apr 1 2007, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Patrick Willis would be an amazing pick for the 9ers. I'm actaully in favor of the Falcons trading down to grab him and getting an additional 2nd rounder.BUT, The Willis acquisition still won't matter. The team won't have an heart due to the amount of over-payed average players and they will fight for the #1 pick in the draft.The Falcons taking Adrian Peterson? I gaurentee if Adams, Landry or Anderson arn't there at 8 the Falcons will either trade down to 11-14 range. OR draft Amobi Okoye.</div>Inside Information....

5. CrimsonClown

CrimsonClown BBW Member

I have my sources :thumbsup:

6. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Jets Mock is pretty good. All 4 I can realistically see playing in Green and White next season.

7. chang

chang NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I could live with the first pick. Jarrett would also be nice... future replacement for Mason.2nd round pick, don't think we need a DT since Gregg and Ngata are both young. I would prefer a QB or ILB.

8. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Rams:1. Ted Ginn Jr. - Not happening, sorry.2. Quinn Pitcock - I suppose it could happen.3. Stewart Bradley - I've never heard of him. But if he's good... it's fine with me.

9. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brooksie5 @ Apr 1 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Rams:1. Ted Ginn Jr. - Not happening, sorry.2. Quinn Pitcock - I suppose it could happen.3. Stewart Bradley - I've never heard of him. But if he's good... it's fine with me.</div>I think the only first round need for St. Louis is defensive tackle. With Okoye and Branch gone, I think Ginn would be a good pick for them. He'd be the fourth receiver initially, but could split time in the slot with Bennett as the two are completely opposite receivers and will be bumped up the depth chart once Ike retires, which should be sometime very, very soon.

10. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GaMeTiMe @ Apr 1 2007, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brooksie5 @ Apr 1 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Rams:1. Ted Ginn Jr. - Not happening, sorry.2. Quinn Pitcock - I suppose it could happen.3. Stewart Bradley - I've never heard of him. But if he's good... it's fine with me.</div>I think the only first round need for St. Louis is defensive tackle. With Okoye and Branch gone, I think Ginn would be a good pick for them. He'd be the fourth receiver initially, but could split time in the slot with Bennett as the two are completely opposite receivers and will be bumped up the depth chart once Ike retires, which should be sometime very, very soon.</div>I still don't think he deserves to go that high. The only reason he'd be intriguing would be since we have a shitty return game.. and he'd solve that. But since he still seems to be hurt, I don't think he warrants a top 15 pick. I'd say Ike will retire in 2 seasons. He still obviously has some in him (over 1k yards last year), and he'd be a good mentor if we draft a receiver.

11. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

I love the vikings mock. Landry is a big play game changer and can take over the safety spot for either Dwight smith (only an ok player) or Darren Sharper (gettin up there in age) opening up the safety corps for a Greg Blue/ Laron Landry combo in the future. Sidney Rice is exactly the type of receiver we need in the 2nd. Raw but tons of potential to be the next big thing. beekman can come in and compete against ryan cook and Marcus johnson for the starting right tackle job.

12. CrimsonClown

CrimsonClown BBW Member

I have another question. Why would you have the Falcons taking Peterson? When Runningback isn't even a concern. Okoye, Branch and Willis would all be there at 8. Right now, Jordan Beck is slated to play MLB for us. I can gaurentee that I'd rather have Willis at 8 then the 2nd best Runningback in the draft(I believe Lynch is and will be the better pro)

13. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (XxGhostxX @ Apr 1 2007, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have another question. Why would you have the Falcons taking Peterson? When Runningback isn't even a concern. Okoye, Branch and Willis would all be there at 8. Right now, Jordan Beck is slated to play MLB for us. I can gaurentee that I'd rather have Willis at 8 then the 2nd best Runningback in the draft(I believe Lynch is and will be the better pro)</div>Dunn is getting older, and Norwood probably isn't an every-down back. You guys have focused on the running game all off-season, if the best back to come out in a LONG time were to fall into your laps at #8 I can't see Petrino wanting to pass. Dont see why DT is such a big need. Grady is getting older and the same can be said about Coleman (even though he's got a few more years left in him than Jackson), but Shropshire and Babineaux are more than capable backups. It's not a first round need IMO. At linebacker, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brooking play the middle with Boley and Demorrio Williams outside.

14. CrimsonClown

CrimsonClown BBW Member

Grady is sueing the team, and Colemen chose not to get surgery on his turf toe and it's getting worse.And one of our DT's killed his Girlfriends Pitbull and is under investigation.

15. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (XxGhostxX @ Apr 2 2007, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Grady is sueing the teamAnd one of our DT's killed his Girlfriends Pitbull and is under investigation.</div>And you talk shit about that dude from the Bucs. Silly bastard.

16. david81

david81 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capt. Comeback @ Apr 2 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (XxGhostxX @ Apr 2 2007, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Grady is sueing the teamAnd one of our DT's killed his Girlfriends Pitbull and is under investigation.</div>And you talk shit about that dude from the Bucs. Silly bastard.</div> :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

17. CrimsonClown

CrimsonClown BBW Member

There's a major difference between a Pregnant Women and a Dog.........I am one of the biggest dog lovers you will ever find. But sorry, A Pregnant Women is #1 on my list.

18. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (XxGhostxX @ Apr 3 2007, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>There's a major difference between a Pregnant Women and a Dog.........I am one of the biggest dog lovers you will ever find. But sorry, A Pregnant Women is #1 on my list.</div>He didn't hurt the baby, did he? Then who gives a crap. Your damn team is getting sued by a person that is under contract, well probably formerly, with the team. And, you have a guy that killed a dog. Nice team.

19. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

Updated. This will be one of the last ones before the final mock.

20. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

The Skins aren't getting Anderson if Landry, Okoye, or even Branch are still on the board.