Garnett punches Rickert:

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by PLATWolve, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting diamondroad17:</div><div class="quote_post">I know he's human but this is not the first time he got into an altercation with someone. He's an entertainer and kids shouldn't look up to him, but the fact is that they do, so he should act with a little more decorum. I thought the NBA have people who teaches these NBA players how to act.</div>

I've heard that they have these "trainers" for rookies. The argument is two sided in this discussion:
    A) The parents should be the role models for their children and establih what is right for them.
    B) If you want to be a role model or not, once you sign that dotted line you are one and need to live with that responsibility.

This altercation did not happen on a broad scale and may....MAY have been witnessed by children. The most important thing is what happens from now on. If it's taken care of in a responsible manner, it could be used as a building tool for children.

2. jyd2k4

jyd2k4 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting jyd2k4:</div><div class="quote_post">take this for what u will but a poster on this other board was there and this is what he said:

"alright enough of bashing my homie!!!!! Rickert set a mean a$$ back pick on kg. kev told him not to set those type of picks then rickert came down the court and scored and started talking **** with kris humphris (who also got thrown out the gym by kev a few years ago) kg didnt respond he just put his head down and started pointing to his brain tryin to calm himself down while rickert was laughing.A couple of plays later rickert calls a phatom foul and kev didnt like that and they exchanged words (cussing), but kg gave in to my suprise and rickert got the ball. then the next play rickert hits kg in the back with another pick and as they went down court told kris humphris (i got him,i got him) and that put kg over the top he ran up on rickert and mushed him in his face then str8 up punched him he his jaw everyone grabbed kg while rickert was bend over holding his jaw."</div>

this dude on the Minny board on realgm.com/boards

3. NikeBaller

NikeBaller JBB JustBBall Member

Hard to believe that KG would do anything like that..