GB/MIN/DET/CHI fans

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Bearsfan1, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Send Em Back Al)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bears fan making sure that we all remember that the Bears wear some orange... Just not usually so much as he did all winter. [​IMG] Do you have any idea how many people were confused with your aviator last season BF1? [​IMG]

I'd love to play, but I have allergies to clothing not Silver and Black. [​IMG]</div>

You are invited to participate. If your team (the raiders) win the NFC North than not only will i wear an oakland avatar til the draft, but i will wear one for the rest of the time i am on these forums. You however are subject to the wearing the team that does win the NFC North division like everyone else who is participating.

2. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Ahhhh. That's silly. The RAIDERS have as much chance of winning the NFC North as the Bears. [​IMG] Actually, I haven't had much time to look into the NFC, so anything I say will be purely emotional. I'll save that for later. [​IMG]

3. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Send Em Back Al)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ahhhh. That's silly. The RAIDERS have as much chance of winning the NFC North as the Bears. [​IMG] Actually, I haven't had much time to look into the NFC, so anything I say will be purely emotional. I'll save that for later. [​IMG]</div>

So you are in?

4. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Naw. I don't place bets involving the RAIDERS. Thanks for inviting me in though.

5. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Good try BF1. I appreciate your attempts in getting another member to wear a Vikings avatar at the end of the year. [​IMG]

6. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Good try BF1. I appreciate your attempts in getting another member to wear a Vikings avatar at the end of the year. [​IMG]</div>

I am sure with in no time with the way the bears are going beat the vikings into the ground, Purple will become extinct on forums

7. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

Where's SF, I want to make a wager of our own since the AFC North is the most competitive compared to thr NFC North.

8. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

hmm the northern divisons battleing it out..will it happen in NFL-Forums!?!?! thats the question!

9. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>hmm the northern divisons battleing it out..will it happen in NFL-Forums!?!?! thats the question!</div>

Everyone in NFC north except you, remember you were too scared, becuase your team sux.

10. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Wow the on going battle between BF1 and DPGB gets increasingly better every day!

Anyways I know for a fact the Bears will beat the Vikings atleast once this year, it happens everytime! They will pull through for the Packers and Send us to another Division title! Actually I think the Division will end up with a record something like this...

Chicago Bears-7-9
    Detroit Lions-8-8
    Greenbay Packers-9-7
    Minnesota Vikings-9-7

But due to a Sweep of the Vikings the Packers win the division!

11. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow the on going battle between BF1 and DPGB gets increasingly better every day!

Anyways I know for a fact the Bears will beat the Vikings atleast once this year, it happens everytime! They will pull through for the Packers and Send us to another Division title! Actually I think the Division will end up with a record something like this...

Chicago Bears-7-9
    Detroit Lions-8-8
    Greenbay Packers-9-7
    Minnesota Vikings-9-7

But due to a Sweep of the Vikings the Packers win the division!</div>

Here is an accurate assesment of the division, from a completely unbiased source . . . ME!

Chicago 16-0
    Detroit 4-12
    Minnesota 2-14
    Green Bay 0-16

12. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Here is an accurate assesment of the division, from a completely unbiased source . . . ME!

Chicago 16-0
    Detroit 4-12
    Minnesota 2-14
    Green Bay 0-16</div>

atleast I know were all of these are in your book now! [​IMG]

13. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>But due to a Sweep of the Vikings the Packers win the division!</div>
    Care to wager on the sweep?

14. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Chicago 16-0
    Detroit 4-12
    Minnesota 2-14
    Green Bay 0-16</div>

yep ur crazy...and kinda dumb...Mabe if i was you i would go look at the teams again change the stanindgs around.

15. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Chicago 16-0
    Detroit 4-12
    Minnesota 2-14
    Green Bay 0-16</div>

yep ur crazy...and kinda dumb...Mabe if i was you i would go look at the teams again change the stanindgs around.</div>

Please do not refer to me as dumb, such personal attacks are completely uncalled for. If you read my whole post it is quite clear that it was a joke.

16. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Chicago 16-0
    Detroit 4-12
    Minnesota 2-14
    Green Bay 0-16</div>

yep ur crazy...and kinda dumb...Mabe if i was you i would go look at the teams again change the stanindgs around.</div>

Please do not refer to me as dumb, such personal attacks are completely uncalled for. If you read my whole post it is quite clear that it was a joke.</div>

Ok 1 thing to say but now 2 things to say...I didnt say u were dumb i said this was a dumb post....And sorry i didnt read the rest of it...U said the packers sux hmmmm what about ur team take a look at that...read who is going to play next year!

Let see whos team suxs...

17. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'>im on BF1s, side.

if you arent a coward, take the bet. its just a friggin Avatar. plus i doubt youll even see it get changed, because with all that happens to you on the site, i really cant see you lasting past the end of the regular season.

in fact, if playoffs comes, and youre still here, ill wear a packers Avatar</div>

looks like im not caveing in yet...I bet u will have a packers avator.

18. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i wont mind, just anavatar. ya know what, ill let you choose how long i have to wear it.

19. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wont mind, just anavatar. ya know what, ill let you choose how long i have to wear it.</div>

Nice, braver than some who would claim in one thread that they think their team will win the division, but are unwilling to back it up in this one.

20. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

?I didnt claim it...Im true to the Green Yellow team up north.