Gerrard - No Crisis Here

Discussion in 'Liverpool FC' started by CelticKing, Oct 8, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

Gerrard - No Crisis Here</p>
    <div class="storyindexabstract">Steven Gerrard insists there is no need to panic after another disappointing Liverpool display at the weekend.</div>

Liverpool drew 2-2 with Tottenham at Anfield on Sunday and were only saved further blushes by Fernando Torres' last-gasp equaliser.</p>

The result followed a home defeat to Marseille in the UEFA Champions League, a scraped Premier League win over Wigan, and draws against Portsmouth and Birmingham to add to increasing discontent on Merseyside.</p>

Gerrard, though, insists Liverpool will soon be back to the kind of early season form which saw them storm to the top of the table at the start of the campaign.</p>

"We haven't been ourselves of late, that's true," Gerrard told Liverpool's official website.</p>

"The results haven't been good and the performances could have been better.</p>

"We're going through a dip in form which all top teams do at some stage and we just have to make sure we play our way through it.</p>

"We're not performing to the standards we can do but that will change. I'm asking the fans to trust me when I say there's no crisis here.</p>

"We have fantastic players and a world class manager (Rafa Benitez) and we will get things right again, there's no doubt about that.</p>

"We've got an international break now which will give Rafa the chance to look at things and work with the players who are staying behind.</p>

"For those of us going away, we have to get the jobs done with our countries and then come back ready for a massive match at Everton.</p>

"If we can turn in a performance in the derby and win the game then things will be looking better again. That's what we'll be aiming for."</p>

</p>

2. Hudge

Hudge Active Member

<font face="Arial">No crisis my arse.</font></p>

3. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Hardly a Crisis. Although Gerrard<Fabregas.</p>

4. Art_gunner4life

Art_gunner4life DYC Arsenal Fan

Sounds like another season without the prem for the liverpooh boys!!.....j/k</p>

5. Hudge

Hudge Active Member

<font face="Arial">The last two words in my last post apply to the last two in yours. (My arse Fabregas is better than Gerrard)</font></p>

6. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Max)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

Hardly a Crisis. Although Gerrard<Fabregas.</p>

</div></p>

</p>

What is your problem? All you do is go around telling people that Gerrard is shit and Fabregas is better. Grow up and actually watch football for once! Pathetic.</p>

</p>