Gilbert Arenas injures knee, out 2-3 months

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Apr 4, 2007.

1. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Apr 5 2007, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Good news for the Pistons. No Butler, no Arenas, and no problem getting past the Raptors second round. :yahoo:</div>Good, I bet you guys get Miami and that is good news for Cleveland. :dribble:

2. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Apr 5 2007, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>:shifty2:</div>:HAHAHA:This sucks for Washington... I just hope he doesn't try to be Superman, hurry back for the playoffs, and hurt the knee again.

3. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Caron has announced that he's targeting for an earlier return date however he should just stay out. This season has had the most annoying turn of events ever. The day after we move up to #1 in the East is when all these injuries started. So now we have no hope for a playoff run, no idea who's gonna return next year (Antawn Jamison has a player option, many bench guys will expire) and pretty much a shattered franchise. May the Wizards gods (Who have sucked since 1978) save us this off-season.

4. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Apr 5 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>:shifty2:</div>Yeah, looks like the Bucks can easily get past the first round now, right?

5. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Hey Ming give some credit to the Bucks, they've been really competing the last couple of games. [​IMG]

6. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I'm used to the Bucks losing, making jokes about the Bucks...doesn't affect me....

7. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Apr 5 2007, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Ming give some credit to the Bucks, they've been really competing the last couple of games. [​IMG]</div>Yeah, I mean they did take advantage of our crap lineup on Sunday right?I'm sorry.All hail BCB. :worthy:

8. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Apr 5 2007, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm used to the Bucks losing, making jokes about the Bucks...doesn't affect me....</div> :worthy:

9. BrewCityBuck

Great news for the Bucks....next games lineup... PG - Lynn Greer SG - David Noel SF - Ersan Ilyasova PF - Brian Skinner C - Dan Gadzuric I predict 3 of them get 'injured' in the game and we down to just 5 guys for the next game. BUCKS BASKETBALL! TANKING CARE OF BUSINESS!

10. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Apr 5 2007, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Great news for the Bucks....next games lineup...

PG - Lynn Greer
    SG - David Noel
    SF - Ersan Ilyasova
    PF - Brian Skinner
    C - Dan Gadzuric
    I predict 3 of them get 'injured' in the game and we down to just 5 guys for the next game.

BUCKS BASKETBALL! TANKING CARE OF BUSINESS!</div>
    Haha, I forgot that the Bucks are another team that was raped by injures. From what I remember Bucks were playing great basketball in December/January then Redd went down and everything went wrong in Milwuakee. At least you're getting a lottery pick (Probabely will be between 1-5th pick) that can really pan out great for the Bucks in the future.

11. BrewCityBuck

[​IMG] Just thought this was funny - and wanted Ming to see it.

12. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Apr 5 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG] Just thought this was funny - and wanted Ming to see it.</div>I said he was the next KG, not Tim Duncan.

13. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

Wow..that sucks[​IMG]This really sucksI'd love to see Jamison step up and lead them to the 2nd round though

14. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (playaofthegame @ Apr 5 2007, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd love to see Jamison step up and lead them to the 2nd round though</div>
    Jamison is a great lockerroom guy and can make his own offense but he really can't create good looks for the other players on the floor. Not to mention he plays some of the most lackluster defense I've ever seen, he couldn't stop Nate Robinson in the paint or for that matter Shaq chucking perimeter shots. Wizards don't have a chance without Gil and Caron.

15. Silver Man

Silver Man BBW Member

Yeah, that sucks for the Wizards they are screwed now. Whoever plays them in the first round should be really happy. They will still be ok just I think they will be gone after the first round without Gilbert.