Glenn never should have got the job!!!!

Discussion in 'England' started by b0o, Nov 1, 2006.

1. b0o

b0o DYC Squad Backup player

Am i the only person that thinks Glenn Roader knows nothing about football? Of all the people Newcastle could have appointed why him? Has anyone ever watched him try to explain his tactics before kick off in the UEFA Cup? i don't think he knows his tactics and formations! he sounds dumb and retarded and as though he has chucked a bunch of players on the pitch and told them to run around anywhere they want! damien duff as a left back???? what the hell kind of idea was that? he had such a big transfer budget and spent it on attackers when defence was a greater concern! why bring in sibierski? he can't even get in the City squad!! And what on earth has he got against luque? why can't he give him a chance? i know if he played regularly he would be great! martins plays shit but he still plays! why loan rossi and not use him?he needs to go and fast!!!!

2. krustie

krustie DYC 1st team Reserves

ok NUFC is knee'deep in its own shit. As a dedicated fan, I have to state the blatant and obvious truths. We are not a big club. We may have fantastic crowds, but we haven't won a major trophy since 1969. In recent years, we have spent tens of millions of pounds trying to push ourselves into the EPL's big 4, with little to no progress. At the current time, I can only suggest a complete overhaul of the club.

New chairman, new manager, new players.

Freddy Shephard has turned our once great club into the laughing stock of football. He spends millions on nothing, has arguments with staff that HE appointed, and never backs down. And he has been known for selling our players without bothering to tell his managers. It has really fallen apart for us since 2004. The sale of Gary Speed was the beginning of the end. Selling key players, sacking good managers, and replacing them with crap ones, and also bragging about what he's done for the club haven't endeared him to to Toon Army very much. Shephard out, Belgravia in please.

Glenn Roeder, despite being a nice chap, and a hero amongst the fans, is not the right man for the Toon hotseat. What happened to the 'world-class manager' we were getting? Oh, right, he chose Villa instead. Glenn Roeder doesn't have the tactics or the man-management skills for a Premiership club on a permanent basis. Ottmar Hitzfield is still out of a job, and he is a fantastic coach, so DO THE MATH FAT FREDDY!!!

And finally, the players. We have a great midfield, and a class (yet few-numbered) frontline, but what happened to the defence???? We used to boast and show off our brilliant defenders! Moncur, Albert, Woodgate, but what since then eh? The mighty partnership of Moore and Bramble, who cover each other so well in the art of fucking it up. Against Charlton on Saturday, we played our 2 best CB's, Ramage and Taylor, on the bench. What message does that send to our young players???? And our frontline is still short, with the Klose rumours looking like they're fading away...

Big club? No. Big Egos? Oh Yes.