Golden State 106 Seattle 97

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Sir Desmond, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Okay now Jrich is gonna miss both. (reverse psychology)

2. thePHentity

thePHentity JBB JustBBall Member

ray allen was freaking me out there. good defense at the very end by the warriors...otherwise i think the sonics could have won it.

3. Custodianrules2

Yeah good thing Ray Allen is dinged up. He's still an amazing player though. I can see why the Sonics traded away their most exciting player and franchise star for Ray Allen. Plus it allowed one of my favorites to start for the bucks. Michael Redd! That guy is awesome. What a clutch shooter plus he's an underdog being only selected in the 2nd round. I love these underrated players that just surprise the hell out of everybody.

4. Custodianrules2

Okay now Jrich is going to miss both

5. Custodianrules2

All right he sank both. Game Over. I'd be a good gambler when it came to the Warriors. I just am not good with point spreads though.

6. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

This one is in the books. What great resiliance the Warriors should in this one. They put that horrible loss to the Raptors behind them and took care of business. They now have 4 games are home where they are 16-8. This will be a huge stretch of games for the Warriors.

Brian Cardinal is the MAN!

7. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">This one is in the books. What great resiliance the Warriors should in this one. They put that horrible loss to the Raptors behind them and took care of business. They now have 4 games are home where they are 16-8. This will be a huge stretch of games for the Warriors.

Brian Cardinal is the MAN!</div>

Yeah he is a good replacement for the guy I loved last year. Earl Boykins! Wouldn't that be funny if we got everybody's fan favorites on one team.

C Mark Madsen
    PF Chris Anderson
    SF Brian Cardinal
    SG Walter McCarty
    G Earl Boykins

8. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah he is a good replacement for the guy I loved last year. Earl Boykins! Wouldn't that be funny if we got everybody's fan favorites on one team.

C Mark Madsen
    PF Chris Anderson
    SF Brian Cardinal
    SG Walter McCarty
    G Earl Boykins</div>
    lol...for real.[​IMG]

I had no idea who Brian Cardinal was before this season although I remember seeing him play for Purdue.

9. Rudeezy

Did anyone else notice how the Warriors put Claxton on Allen in the final minutes and put J-Rich on Luke? I think it was a great move. Although J-Rich had trouble guarding the point guard, Claxton didn't let Allen beat the Warriors. What more can you ask for?

10. Custodianrules2

Yeah I saw it. Because I noticed Jrich was on sesay or ridnour or somebody. Claxton is probably one of the best pick pocket and pressure defenders in the league whereas Richardson isn't laterally as quick. Maybe its because of his clown feet. Oh well I'm sure Richardson probably gets to brag about that to the ladies, before he hits them that is.

11. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post"> Oh well I'm sure Richardson probably gets to brag about that to the ladies, before he hits them that is.</div>LOL...low blow. [​IMG]

I get to brag too...size 15 baby.[​IMG]

12. Custodianrules2

15? Damn I'm only 12. Oh you're talking about shoe sizes. hehe My bad.

13. Rudeezy

Well the Warriors are now 22-28 with one game left at home before the all-star break against the Suns. If we are going to make a push towards the playoffs this will be the time to do it. If we win out on this homestand, which they are very capable of, we will be in great shape at 26-28.

14. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">lol...for real.[​IMG]

I had no idea who Brian Cardinal was before this season although I remember seeing him play for Purdue.</div>

At Purdue he was "Citizen Pain". I think he had about 3 more hairs on his head back then than he does now. Honestly, I've been a fan of Cardinal since the preseason when he was trying to make the Warriors roster as an injured reserve. Never saw such hustle and heart since Bill Curley! He made everyone better.

15. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Well the Warriors are now 22-28 with one game left at home before the all-star break against the Suns. If we are going to make a push towards the playoffs this will be the time to do it. If we win out on this homestand, which they are very capable of, we will be in great shape at 26-28.</div>

I'm crossing my fingers. Maybe playing against tough west teams will get the warriors to start playing with some passion. Like tonight for instance.

16. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

Damnit, I didn't watch the end of the game, I started playing some video games hoping I'd catch the end of the game, and I forget about it. Sounded like an exciting finish, glad the Warriors didn't lead their 4th q melt down against the Raps bother them. They went out and beat a good Sonics team on the road, big win for GS tonight. High hopes returning home for 4 games, this is an oppourtunity to pick up some ground.

17. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

I missed the game... but it doesn't matter with the running commentary that you guys gave [​IMG]. Looks like the Warriors realize they are better than a 2 point quarter.

18. Custodianrules2

Yeah I think the veterans did a good job managing damage control. They're like the daddies to the younger players and the coach.

19. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah I think the veterans did a good job managing damage control. They're like the daddies to the younger players and the coach.</div>Yes, something this team has lacked for a while is leadership. The veterans stood up and got everyone back on the right track and quickly forgot about that 2 point quarter.

I heard Jim Barnet say something like the Warriors are 0-11 when entering the fourth quarter either tied or up or down by 2 points. Can you imagine if the Warriors have just won 5 of those. We would be in great shape.

20. Custodianrules2

yeah unfortunately, we can't do it with the direction the GM wants to go, our small ball coach, and all the injuries.