Gone Fishing!!!

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by N4S, Jun 7, 2005.

1. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Heat fans you guys lost fair and square just suck up all these little jokes there is a next season.

2. Mr.Wade

Mr.Wade JBB The Canadian Dream

The only thing I'm mad is how Wade got injured... it would have been an entirely different series if Wade hadn't been injured... and i'm not gonna mention Shaq and DJ.

Ok forget I even said anything, the Pistons fans are just gonna brawl all over me for saying this stuff... sorry

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Shaq is never going to be 100% healthly ever again, so don't get your hopes up with him in the years to come. Damon Jones isn't even worth mentioning. He would of been a non factor reguardless.

Part of having a championship team is having the guys who will remain healthly all year. I don't ever remember an NBA champion playing teams with a full health of players. You need some luck to win the title and the bottle. It's the way It has always been.

4. ROCK4LIFE

ROCK4LIFE Active Member

OK. I'll give you an example

5. ROCK4LIFE

ROCK4LIFE Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting NSavic:</div><div class="quote_post">cockiest team in the nba?

OMG, please. That is the first time i heard anyone say that. How are they cocky? give me an example.

And if you say some of their fans are, well then i'll give yuou that, however every team has them.</div>

Umm..........I'm not a Pistons or Heat fan but I can tell you that the Pistons are extremley cocky. Any team that gets championship belts made and wears them to every game including the Eastern Conference Finals (not to mention a Game 7) I think would be definitley considered as cocky. As if that wasn't enough, to get they're nicknames engraved in the belts so everybody else can see it. Actually, I find it humorous, but you wanted an example

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Thats all down to Sheed, he got them made and wanted to give each player one to show that their efforts last year didn't go unnoticed.. I don't see how that makes the Pistons cocky.

7. NSavic

NSavic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">What about the donut thread? This one doesnt bother me really....its all good. Looking forward to the Spurs section after 4 games for thier version for the Pistons. lol

I'd say though that most of the junk, bragging, insulting, making fun of players, i'd say more than 50% has come from pistons fans directed at Heat fans...maybe not much more, and maybe i'm wrong. But certainly its been 50% at least.

Pistons cocky, i've heard it, and some are. The fans are the cockiest though, not all but alot of em. The brawl didnt help their image.</div>
    Can you please explain to us the mathematical equation that you used to get that percentage... Please

8. NSavic

NSavic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rockfan06:</div><div class="quote_post">Umm..........I'm not a Pistons or Heat fan but I can tell you that the Pistons are extremley cocky. Any team that gets championship belts made and wears them to every game including the Eastern Conference Finals (not to mention a Game 7) I think would be definitley considered as cocky. As if that wasn't enough, to get they're nicknames engraved in the belts so everybody else can see it. Actually, I find it humorous, but you wanted an example</div>

That's not "cocky", its a way to relax and calm the players down before big games, it's just a bit of fun, they are not throwing it in anyones face. So, in my opinion, that is not a very good example.

9. YugoRocketsFan

YugoRocketsFan BBW Member

I may not be a Heat Fan , or a Detroit Pistons fan, but im putting it this way

The Heat did play a good series against the Pistons, but basically theyre whole lineup is injured, Shaq wasnt playing well, Wade was injured for a game. If everyone was 100%, the Heat maybe would of won, but since there are no If's in B-ball then I shouldnt be talking bout this
    well thats my 2 cents

10. Mr.Wade

Mr.Wade JBB The Canadian Dream

Alright Pistons I commend you on your victory against the Heat... but it looks like you guys have it tough against the Spurs...

And by tough, I mean very tough. Good luck?

11. MizzMcGrady1

MizzMcGrady1 JBB JustBBall Member

It'z sooooooooo FUNNY watching and hearing people continue to hate on the Pistons!

Deeetroit B-A-S-K-E-T-B-A-L-L!!!!!!!!!