Gooooo Vooooote!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by d-money12, Nov 13, 2006.

1. d-money12

d-money12 JBB JustBBall Member

dwight needs to be more consistant to be a starter...a 20/20 game followed by a 15/15 game followed by a 9/8 game will not cut it. dwight has to improve on that. im expecting the bobcats game to be a big one for dwight. he always plays huge against Chukwuemeka Okafor (thats his real name, excluding the extremely long middle name)

2. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

<div class="quote_poster">d-money12 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">you seriously dont think meer deserves some rec?</div>

Jameer is an underrated PG in the East. I don't know about an All-Star though. He's been doing really well as of late but Jason Kidd, Arenas, AI, and other PGs will be ahead of him.

3. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

Here is last year's results: LINK

I'm looking at last year's vote totals and I can't help but to think, What the hell were us Magic fans doing? How do we let Dwight get outvoted by players like Drew Gooden, Tayshaun Prince, Alonzo Mourning, Erick Dampier, Rasho Nesterovic, and Michael Finely? That's is disgusting. We really need to get Dwight into the All-Star game this year or we will not only embarrass Dwight again but we will embarrass ourselves. Don't be lazy and start voting people.

4. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

^^^ Dwight (200 thousand) got about 1/12 the number of votes than Shaq (2.4 mill) did last year, I think he'll get more this year because people are starting to hear about him as well he is on the ballot at center position. I don't think he is going to start though, unless you can convince China to vote for Dwight.

5. jbbhoops4life

jbbhoops4life JBB future coach

i gotta vote for shaq mainly cuz hes my fav. player. but im gonna start doing shaq 2 days in a row, then dwight one day, and then shaq twice in a row and so on. i know this obviously helps shaq, but i do like dwight a lot so i'll give him some votes for you guys.

6. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

<div class="quote_poster">SkiptoMyLue11 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">^^^ Dwight (200 thousand) got about 1/12 the number of votes than Shaq (2.4 mill) did last year, I think he'll get more this year because people are starting to hear about him as well he is on the ballot at center position. I don't think he is going to start though, unless you can convince China to vote for Dwight.</div>

Yao plays for the West, Dwight for the East.

7. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">SkiptoMyLue11 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">^^^ Dwight (200 thousand) got about 1/12 the number of votes than Shaq (2.4 mill) did last year, I think he'll get more this year because people are starting to hear about him as well he is on the ballot at center position. I don't think he is going to start though, unless you can convince China to vote for Dwight.</div>

Time to go to the Chinese message boards to lobby Dwight to them!

8. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

The way I see it, there should be a joint effort to replace the old, injury-plagued O'neals (Jermaine and Shaquille) with the two up and coming stars (Bosh and Howard).

9. bbwSwish

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The way I see it, there should be a joint effort to replace the old, injury-plagued O'neals (Jermaine and Shaquille) with the two up and coming stars (Bosh and Howard).</div>

Sounds like a plan, you convince Raptor fans to vote for Dwight and we will all vote for Bosh.

10. d-money12

hahaha when i was at the game last night i got about 20-25 ballots...im going against the pacers too i think so ill get about a hundred more, you guys should do the same, remember every vote counts, last year i voted 500+ times by myself, this year im looking to get it up into the thousands. ive voted 15 times so far, so i only got 985 to go lol

11. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

Dang man you vote a lot. I only vote like 10 times or so.

12. bbwSwish

13. d-money12

ive voted 20 times....980 to go

14. Chuck

Chuck JBB JustBBall Member

Don't stress out over it. Dwight is going to be starting this year, no doubt!

15. d-money12

voted again today on my phone...if you have t-mobile, go to your t-zones and go to hot picks...then go to NBA all star ballot near the bottom, you can vote there too

16. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

<div class="quote_poster">CLos Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">But why?

Anyways, I will vote for Dwight and Grant Hill because those are the only 2 Magic players that deserve to be in it.</div>

I didn't even vote. Any All Star ballot with Hedo in it can't be for real. It's quite obviously fake. [​IMG]

17. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

<div class="quote_poster">Franchise4Ever Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I didn't even vote. Any All Star ballot with Hedo in it can't be for real. It's quite obviously fake. [​IMG]</div>

[​IMG] Don't say that. Turkoglu's an inconsistent player we surely need on this team.

18. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">CLos Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG] Don't say that. Turkoglu's an inconsistent player we surely need on this team.</div>

Well one thing that I know for sure we wouldn't be 10-4 without him, since he's hit one game winner. Just wait until he finds his stroke, he will be get back into being a good player.

19. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

Okay, that game winner against the Sonics was the luckiest thing I've seen in my life!! I know he's still good but he needs to be more consistent which he has been recently.

20. d-money12

this start better help dwight man...like i said before ill be pissed if he doesnt start...KEEP VOTING!!!