Grade the offseason

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by illmatic99, Jul 1, 2022.

?

Grade

1. A

3.8%
  2. B

32.9%
  3. C

38.0%
  4. D

11.4%
  5. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. incomplete

13.9%
  1. Kell

Kell Port with an S

Has to be incomplete until you see what you have in a healthy sharpe and the opening game roster to truly judge the off season from my prospective.

2. Fairly-Hard

Fairly-Hard Former Member Gone New!

So we call both #3 seeds several and the three 4th and 5th seeds a bunch?

I'm not taking anything away from Lillard and the way he played his heart out to carry the team. This is why he is a supermax player. I just feel your original statement was all Dame and forgetting CJ carried quite a bit of that load as well.

Also you just said Ant=CJ. Well again those players might be comparable production wise but we all know CJ was lethal from 3 as he carried very close and in some cases over 40% from range for many years. I'm hoping Ant can continue to be that effective for as many years. Last year he did very well at just over 40% on almost 8 shots a game. The big difference might be that 2pt percentage? CJ was pretty much at 50% most years. Ant was close last year but not quite that effective to this point.

I had a conversation recently about CJ and Donovan Mitchell with @STOMP close to this subject? Ant won a dunk contest. CJ was never even invited. Lets hope Ant truly is just as good and also way more athletic.
    We know he isn't nearly as much of negative aspect as Mitchell.

Blazers might be better off with Ant. If that is the case i hope Lillard just as much help from the rest of the team.