Grant Hill strikes again!

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by sunsfan1357, Jun 19, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Thats why i said not much difference at rebounds...duh...if you can't back up your comments don't bash detroit...

2. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

what does robinson do thats so great? hes old and useless, and will most likely get traded after he disappeared in the playoffs.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Who said he is great? i didn't..he is just better than garrity....

I always respect people's opinions..but at least back-up your points...also can we please keep this on topic..it is about grant hill

4. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">cliff made the playoffs every season</div>

Tell me how many times has Cliff actually showed up for the playoffs throughout his career? He is known for disappearing big time when it's that time of the year.

5. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

He has made it..i didn't say he did great....still a good player to have on your team....has certainly helped us since he came from phoenix

6. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

I was going to post this also. Too bad. I want him to do good.

7. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">if billups was healthy the nets probably still would have swept you. you guys are one of the few teams who have no one down low to score............. Also the pistons were the worst #1 seed of all time</div>

if billups was healthy, and made a couple more shots, the Pistons would not have been swept. remember, the Nets won two games by less than 3 points.

8. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">Get real fool

if billups was heathly it would of gone to 6 or 7....worst 1st seed of all time? my god...you come up with more and more dumb things....shows how bad the league is in then doesn't it..as a magic fan you have no right to talk...</div>

i wouldnt mention the whole" billups was healthy"cause,it was minor it didnt effect his game really ,that team is certainly the most boring 1st seed ever anyway,i wanted nj because there good to watch although they wernt much to watch in finals either was both teams

9. cross yo ova

and when it came close at end of games ,if ben could score they would be east champs,another reaso n for relying ,if scorers arre out ben has to score

10. magicfrankie

magicfrankie JBB JustBBall Member

too bad for the magic.. they could've gone pretty far with T-mac and Grant...

11. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "cross;yo;ova":</div><div class="quote_post">and when it came close at end of games ,if ben could score they would be east champs,another reaso n for relying ,if scorers arre out ben has to score</div>

So i suppose if mark madsen could score L.A would be west champs right? [​IMG] give it up..your logic is flawed..

12. cross yo ova

no all i mean in the last seconds of that game if they had big man like like him to go to,but they cant rely on him,even if he is fouledhe wont make the free throws,mark would be a better shooter than ben if he got more time to showcase what he can do

13. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

garrity is one of the top 3 pt shooters in the game, so give me a break that a healthy garrity wouldn't have helped us. what hurt us though was playing garrity 30 min a game when he was hurt. that's what killed us. he didn't do anything, because he couldn't hit a shot.