Griffin suspended for drug use

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by CelticBalla32, Jan 12, 2007.

1. / . CozyWolves

/ . CozyWolves BBW Member

What a retard, he had talent ruined it with drugs, no need

2. CRaZy_KiCkz

CRaZy_KiCkz BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jan 16 2007, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I watched Eddie Griffin in Houston and all he did was float around on the perimeter and shoot 3pt'ers out of the rythem of the offense. Truth is, he had little range on his jumper. All he did was miss perimeter shots when I watched him and the numbers back it up...he shot pretty much 38% FG and 33% 3FG and would get outmuscled on defense...he was a hell of an athlete and shotblocker...just never worked on his game.</div>eddie was top 5 in 3pt % for like the first half of the season, I think the first season he was with the wolves. or maybe the second. he was a pretty good shooter back then I dont know what happened to him

3. hornet_hockey

hornet_hockey BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ginger Jesus @ Jan 15 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Package him with Jaric</div>No one would give anything for Jaric. But we have to get him out of town because McCants is behind him

4. joemagoo362

joemagoo362 BBW Graphics Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hornet_hockey @ Jan 17 2007, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No one would give anything for Jaric. But we have to get him out of town because McCants is behind him</div>Jaric isn't a bad player, he's just way overpaid.

5. hornet_hockey

hornet_hockey BBW Member

God, we gave up another first round pick for him

6. Kevman21

Kevman21 nfl-*****s member

The rumor is that Griffin will be dumped before he can get another chance to play in Minnesota.