Grizzles Not Finished Yet...

Discussion in 'Memphis Grizzlies' started by mike18946, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">The GOODEN trade was a bad move what did miller do for memphis and what did gooden do for magic???????????</div>Miller only played a few games for Memphis, and most of them Memphis won. It is the same kind of situation with Stromile. You can't judge players on a string of games. You have to look at their ability in the long run. Next season you will see that Miller is our second offensive option and a real key player.

2. Voodoo Child

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">when was the last time he was in trouble when he went after the ref???????</div>
    That might have been the last time he got in trouble. I am not keeping track of it. But because he has gotten in a large amount of trouble in the past he will not be as wanted as a clean player would be.

3. JWilltheFreak

JWilltheFreak JBB JustBBall Member

TRUST ME #2 will be JWILL. JWIll willavg more points becuase he will take more shots and i hope he will get more min

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Sheed got suspended for 9 games this past year for chasing a ref in a car park after a game..but thats really was it...Thats a good year for him [​IMG]

5. JWilltheFreak

I would take him on the memphis team any time an other people will agree.

6. Voodoo Child

Williams will probably not take as many shots as he did last year since the Grizzlies will have more offensive options this season than they did last season. Williams' role will be distributing the ball.

Miller will probably be the only Grizzlies to see significant increases with his his points per game average, because Mike Miller will be getting more minutes and shots than he did in Orlando where he was playing with McGrady who demanded thirty to forty shots a game.

7. JWilltheFreak

TMAC did not take 30 to 40 shots he took 20 to 30 dude get u stats right

8. Voodoo Child

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">I would take him on the memphis team any time an other people will agree.</div>I was using Wallace as an example. I am not saying that he wouldn't come in and be the number one option on the Grizzlies. I am saying that his value is decreased due to his legal issues. The same can be said for Stromile Swift. Now let's get this back on topic.

9. JWilltheFreak

JWILL will be more active on the offense

10. Voodoo Child

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">JWILL will be more active on the offense</div>How so? He will be getting the ball less than he did last year and he will be distributing it more.

And for your information, McGrady averaged roughly thirty shots a game last season. That hardly leaves time for Miller to get the shots he needs to be productive. Miller will also be getting at least ten more minutes per game this season while Williams' minutes per game might actually decrease like his number of shots per game.

11. JWilltheFreak

McGrady avg no more then 25 shots a game .

JWILL is the point guard and he will have the ball in his hands all the time so he will do what he wants and the offense will go throw him and gasol trust me i know memphis team better then u do . And dont talk about JWILL becuase i know evreything about JWILL

12. JWilltheFreak

Just AIM and talk 2 me dude

13. Voodoo Child

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">McGrady avg no more then 25 shots a game .

JWILL is the point guard and he will have the ball in his hands all the time so he will do what he wants and the offense will go throw him and gasol trust me i know memphis team better then u do . And dont talk about JWILL becuase i know evreything about JWILL</div>Check McGrady's profile at nba.com. He averaged slightly under thirty points per game.

Williams may have taken the majority of the shots last season, but you need to realize that is going to change with the additions of Miller and Posey. Williams will probably not get more points than Miller. You saying that you know more about the Memphis Grizzlies is a joke to me. Especially since you just called them "memphis team". I will not IM you because we are on a message board where we can chat and have other people veiw and jump in our conversation at the same time.

14. JWilltheFreak

yo TMAC avg 32 points a game and he did not take more then 25 shots a game .

What i can make a mistake and i know more about jwill and memphis then u TRUST ME and i know more then u in BBALL

15. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Ok JWillFreak, let's put your knowledge of JWill to the test. What gang is he affiliated with and what city are they in?

16. JWilltheFreak

17. JWilltheFreak

is it virgina and ask me questions about bball please

18. JWilltheFreak

shapecity what pick was KOBE and what year was he drafted ?

19. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Ok, who did he star with in high school and what was the nickname of the 2 players?

20. JWilltheFreak

u see my 2nd part of my aim THEFREAK=Randy Moss