Grossman out 3-4 months

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by panthersare#1, Aug 12, 2005.

1. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

BF1 i just wanna say that i want the bears to at least go 5-11 so Lovie Smith can keep his job. I always want to see the bad teams beat good teams like Eagles because those teams need the wins more than the eagles.

Good luck Bears for next year

2. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>BF1 i just wanna say that i want the bears to at least go 5-11 so Lovie Smith can keep his job.</div>

The Bears could go 0-16 this year and he'd keep his job. It's Angelo's problem that they don't have a veteran backup on the roster.

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Shoot, no way he gets fired after 2 years anyway. Especially since he didnt have QB either year.

4. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>when the bears are 4th in the divison were gonna make sure you know it for calling us dumb</div>

I am not calling porky dumb, he may annoy me, but he isnt dumb</div>

Yea I don't hate you. Your a good guy maybe [​IMG] . Just a daily Packer and Bear fan conversation. [​IMG]

5. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

i dont wanna hear that it has only been three years since bears won the disivion i never said the bears were gonna win any games but i knwo they will do what they can with the offense and the d is to good enough the packers d sucks so bad its not even funny im not talkin crap i know the bears will have a hard time but we will get through it the pack if they win this disvion again it will be the last time for a long time.

6. GoChiagobears

and inknow chad aint no brett favre but anything thing can happen in nfl thats all im gonna say.

7. GoChiagobears

oh come on i mean i like the pack more than vikings ok ppl are sayin the vikings are going to win out and win super bowel this year the packers lions and bears are all havein problems right now but u gotta remeber last year we had bad offense of line not any good WR and just couldn;t do anything jus cuz one guy goes down dont mean u have to give up if favre went down i wouldn't just count out the packers like that