Grossman

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Bearsfan1, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

23 Tds in his first full season starting. All he needs to do is improve that by 5 and drop 5 ints and he is easily the best QB in the NFC. I think he will do it and we will see numbers along the lines of 3500 yards, 59% comp, 7.0 YPA 28 TDs, 15 INTs. he will guide bears to a super win, and will start the Pro Bowl. Theme for the season "Redemption"

2. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

So, the curse for Super Bowl losers now doesn't exist? hmmmmmmm? Interesting.</p>

If Hasselbeck can stay healthy then he is worthy of consideration. So is Delhomme if he can get his head on straight. The question is; Will Brees continue to impress or start to blow? If not thisseason then next, Alex Smith will be up there in the elite NFC QB's as will Leinart. We can all rule out Ron Mexico, Eli M, & Kitna. </p>

3. Bearsfan1

I am a cubs fan. I dont believe in curses or billy goats. Besides there is also a point where super bowl losers kept winning the year after they lost. Grossman for MVP

4. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am a cubs fan.</div></p>

You have my condolences. lol?
    </p>

5. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">IF (And it's a mighty big if...) Grossman can stay healthy again, he will be a much better QB than he was last year. He played very well early on (which is why he made the Pro Bowl - Don't get me started on the jumping the gun with the early Pro Bowl voting). He struggled some down the stretch, but it was for all intents and purposes his first full season as a starter. Chicago has a decent fleet of wideouts and adding G. Olsen at TE can only help the development of a young QB. I want to hate on Rex, since he came from a non-blue SEC team, but I do think he will be just fine this year.</font>

6. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

I don't envy Rex Grossman's or Lovie Smith's position here. The Bears are thisclose to winning a Super Bowl, so it has to be hard to sit still and not try to improve at the position. However, the worst thing that Lovie could do would be to bring in another QB to breathe down Grossman's neck. There's something to be said about a head coachdeciding on a his QB and letting him know that he can go out there and play and not always be looking over his shoulder. I'm sure Cowboy fans had to be glad that Landry finally dropped the two QB system and made Staubach the man. Of course, you need your coach to have the intelligence and guts to pick the right guy or you end up with Teflon Dave and Jay Feeble or Mora and Mexico.

7. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I think Grossman will be playing Guard in the Pro Bowl this year... "Guard this water cooler, son."

8. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think Grossman will be playing Guard in the Pro Bowl this year... "Guard this water cooler, son." </div></p>

We can always have farve broker a deal to get more water! </p>

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK</p>

9. kcgsc

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">Hey BF1. It's awesome to see you back. Does this mean you will be playing fantasy football with us this year? The victory will not be nearly so sweet if I can't take it from you.</font>

10. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kcgsc)</div><div class='quotemain'><font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">Hey BF1. It's awesome to see you back. Does this mean you will be playing fantasy football with us this year? The victory will not be nearly so sweet if I can't take it from you.</font></div></p>

After last year, we figured that you would be excited with a win. </p>

11. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kcgsc)</div><div class='quotemain'><font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">IF (And it's a mighty big if...) <font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#000000" style="background-color: #ffffff"></div></font></font></p>

<font face="times new roman,times" size="3">I don't think that 14 pt font is all that big. Besides, its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean.</font></p>

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000"><font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#000000"><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kcgsc)</div><div class='quotemain'></font>Chicago has a decent fleet of wideouts and adding G. Olsen at TE can only help the development of a young QB.<font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#000000"></div></font></font></p>

<font size="1" style="background-color: #ff0000"></font></p>

<font face="times new roman,times" size="3" style="background-color: #ffffff">I concur.</font></p>

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000"></font></p>

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000"><font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#000000"><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kcgsc)</div><div class='quotemain'></font>I want to hate on Rex, since he came from a non-blue SEC team, but I do think he will be just fine this year.</font></div></p>

<font face="times new roman,times" size="3">UK wears the same shade as the Nat'l champ Gators. If anything UK shouls pay some sorta fee to crayola & UF for inefficient use of the color. lol.</font></p>

</p>

12. kcgsc

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">Oh DolfanDale, and what was your record again? I thought I saw your pick up there near the "my team stinks" end of the draft order... Besides, I was just setting it all up for this year...</font>

13. kcgsc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000"></font></p>

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="4" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000"><font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#000000"><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kcgsc)</div><div class='quotemain'></font>I want to hate on Rex, since he came from a non-blue SEC team, but I do think he will be just fine this year.</font></div></p>

<font face="times new roman,times" size="3">UK wears the same shade as the Nat'l champ Gators. If anything UK shouls pay some sorta fee to crayola & UF for inefficient use of the color. lol.</font></p>

</p>

</div></p>

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="3" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">Now that's just plain wrong...Great Googily moogily! (Down to 12 point, just for you BA.)</font></p>

14. Thoth

Not 12 pt. I'll need glasses..... with shades for the color scheme. lol

15. Bearsfan1

Oh wow! That is text??? I thought my video card was having an issue rendering.

16. kcgsc

<font face="comic sans ms,sand" size="3" color="#ffff00" style="background-color: #ff0000">Is that some sort of euphemism?</font>